OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you a Zappaholic???

• Yes! He is the Patriots QB of the future!!!

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Not really but I will give him a chance

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • RLKAM

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
He does have an awesome arm and makes throws effortlessly that a lot of QBs can’t make. Scares me though. His dad seems like a meddling Lavar Ball type. Very emotional player, could be a good thing or a bad thing at the next level. Definitely don’t doubt his talent though. Lot of interviews and workouts for the Patriots scouts to figure out. Plenty of time to figure it out before the draft.
Sometimes need to take a risk to find elite talent

I wonder if Stroud is crouching down a bit looks like it lol
tom-brady-black-pink-081723-tout-5a8fbaf5d0a34fd3b7714dcc0f083312.jpg

Decent backup but as the main guy I think the best you could hope for would be .500

Made some nice throws against the Steelers though, always fun to beat those aholes
If... just if.. Zapp continues on the rest of the way... I'd want to see him in training camp compete.

I like Zappe and think he could be the guy. I would like to see him paired with better weapons and stronger pass blocking OL. He reminds me of Purdy.

Agreed. They should absolutely draft another QB. But I believe like on Mac the ships sailed with Bill also. On Purdy taking Nothing away from him ,but he's in perfect situation. I'd need to see him where everything wasn't good around him. The defense undermanned has done well they will be at full strength next season with some reinforcements in FA as well. I as a fan don't persay want Bill gone, but it's not up to us it's all about what ownership thinks. No matter if you are a 23 year tenured coach with 6 rings here or Brendan Staley the NFL is a production based business. I don't care who is the QB next season as long as they play adequately and be conducive to us winning.
Purdy is in the perfect situation... so why didn't that help Lance? Why didn't it help Nick Mullens two seasons ago when JimmyG got hurt?

Ask Andy Reid what his biggest nightmare for next season is, Belichick going to the Chargers is the answer.

Purdy is in the perfect situation... so why didn't that help Lance? Why didn't it help Nick Mullens two seasons ago when JimmyG got hurt?

Ask Andy Reid what his biggest nightmare for next season is, Belichick going to the Chargers is the answer.
Lance didn't have CMc, whom SF got week 7 in 2022, so it wasn't the perfect situation. Mullens was 2020 (basically 4 seasons ago) when Aiyuk was a rook and Deebo was in year 2, and obv no CMc. Coincidentally, the 3 games that Deebo missed this year (includes the 9 snap injury game) have resulted in the only SF losses.

Lance didn't have CMc, whom SF got week 7 in 2022, so it wasn't the perfect situation. Mullens was 2020 (basically 4 seasons ago) when Aiyuk was a rook and Deebo was in year 2, and obv no CMc. Coincidentally, the 3 games that Deebo missed this year (includes the 9 snap injury game) have resulted in the only SF losses.
You're telling us one RB can make all the difference?

Good grief...

Good grief...
CMc is one of the cheat codes not named moss, gronk, kittle, hill, kelce, A Brown, Julio Jones, Diggs, Jefferson...

Lance was 1st round pick with a cannon for an arm, and athletic. He got hurt basically was almost a career ending injury. From what I remember hearing about the reporting was Shannhan was trying to make him a pocket passing QB. They knew what type of QB he was when they took him.. same with Chicago and fields. Teams know everything about a player but somehow want to change who they naturally are as a player. Why has Jackson has succeeded? because Ozzie Newsome and Harbaugh adapted thier offense to what LJ does best they did it the right way.

Good grief...
Well.. take the RB away and see how he does then is what I say..

CMc is one of the cheat codes not named moss, gronk, kittle, hill, kelce, A Brown, Julio Jones, Diggs, Jefferson...
Barry Sanders was a cheat code… he couldn’t make Rodney Pete a better QB.

CMC isn’t why Purdy is good, weapons isn’t why Mac sucks, or Trey Lance sucks… a sucky QB is a sucky QB on any team.

Lance was 1st round pick with a cannon for an arm, and athletic. He got hurt basically was almost a career ending injury. From what I remember hearing about the reporting was Shannhan was trying to make him a pocket passing QB. They knew what type of QB he was when they took him.. same with Chicago and fields. Teams know everything about a player but somehow want to change who they naturally are as a player. Why has Jackson has succeeded? because Ozzie Newsome and Harbaugh adapted thier offense to what LJ does best they did it the right way.
Trey Lance is the 3rd string QB in Dallas.

Stop trying to polish a turd into a diamond.

Well.. take the RB away and see how he does then is what I say..
They’ll play Elijah Mitchell and Purdy won’t skip a beat.

The offense might score a little less but he won’t become less of a QB.

They’ll play Elijah Mitchell and Purdy won’t skip a beat.

The offense might score a little less but he won’t become less of a QB.
When the 49ers went on the 3 game skid.. in those games defenses took away McCaffrey and Purdy looked like the 199th pick. Consequently they loss.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back