OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you a Zappaholic???

• Yes! He is the Patriots QB of the future!!!

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Not really but I will give him a chance

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • RLKAM

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
Anyone really want to see more of the smurf? I don't. Not really. He's not a starting QB in this league, period. Sounds like he was limping after the game anyway so sit him and let's see what Grier has vs Denver if he has anything at all. I also don't need to see more Jones, that ship sailed.
Be Careful.. we don't want to upset the Bill defenders here. Lol.. Bailey Jones experiment is over. I'm all in on us getting the "guy".. I'm not trying to continue dumping on Bill, but he's the shot caller on the roster, this is his doing and he signs off on things. So rightly so he will get criticism just like he got accolades for the winning.. with 25 million he can take it. Each week we have to witness an expansion team try to play NFL football. Agreed sit him.. let Grier play see what you have for a backup next season.

I like Zappe. He is a scrappy guy, He has a decent arm, he has decent pocket presence, escapability and has periods of adequacy, punctuated by bouts of the Mac Jones disease and gives a good press conference. However, yesterday cured me of any perception that he can be our starting QB of the future. He had multiple passes that were tipped, fortunately the trajectory of the ball wasn't significantly affected and passes were completed. I just want a QB that doesn't throw the ball directly to the opposition. I'm afraid the Zapster doesn't fit the bill.

This forum: Let's draft a QB and develop him!

Also this forum: I've seen enough of Bailey Zappe after only five starts!

I like Zappe. He is a scrappy guy, He has a decent arm, he has decent pocket presence, escapability and has periods of adequacy, punctuated by bouts of the Mac Jones disease and gives a good press conference. However, yesterday cured me of any perception that he can be our starting QB of the future. He had multiple passes that were tipped, fortunately the trajectory of the ball wasn't significantly affected and passes were completed. I just want a QB that doesn't throw the ball directly to the opposition. I'm afraid the Zapster doesn't fit the bill.
I knew this since the Bears game last season. Was never anything close to an NFL caliber starter and never will be. Shouldn't have even been drafted at all IMO. They could have had him as a UDFA.

He's more likeable for sure than McCorkle but so was Cam Newton and I don't want him as my QB either.

In a word no I'm detoxed now.

Best 1st half quarterback in the league! Just that he turns into a pumpkin after half time

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back