PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are there any good blocking TE in the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTS-80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Anybody got a line on one? My pet theory is that Graham will be signed to massive contract by Paul Allen's Seahawks. The Seahawks wanted him draft day, but BB traded up and "stole" him. The Seahawks took the next TE, Jeremy Stevens, who was a bust and an idiot if you ever watched SB 40. He's always been an idiot, and he always will be an idiot. Stevens is in FA, and will probably not be re-signed. TE is important to Holmgren's West Coast offense, and with no first round pick, their off-season target is Graham. It will be easier for them to try to sign him with his buddies Branch and Tom Ashworth already in Seattle.

Last edited:
TE Anthony Pudewell (Nevada) - "Anthony Pudewell is an underrated receiver who many scouts feel is one of the premier blockers in the country at his position." If necessary, he will make a good third string blocking TE.

TE Anthony Pudewell (Nevada) - "Anthony Pudewell is an underrated receiver who many scouts feel is one of the premier blockers in the country at his position." If necessary, he will make a good third string blocking TE.

he looks like a good 2nd day prospect ... ranked 12th according to NFL Draft Countdown and 14th according to Great Blue North. Thanks BOR.

Matt Spaeh from Minnesota i hear is a very good blocker..or was that the guy from Rutgers Harris?

Wes Murphy Arkansas 6-3 265 -- strictly a blocker...maybe the best in the SEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes