PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqwaaaahhh BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with all due respect that's ridiculous in my opinion. A dictatorship doesn't seem like the best way to run things. If you're not inviting of members to talk negative of the Pats or not inviting to opposing fans, that can make for a pretty dull message board.

Maybe you're a few bottles short of a six pack, but one more time you were not enjoined from speaking negatively about the Pats, stupid as doing that may be, but you were requested to stop trashing this site. Understand now?

I explained what 'freedom of speech' means to you in a prior post'. Need I try again?

Well with all due respect towards someone that seems to handle himself in a mature fashion, that's ridiculous in my opinion. A dictatorship doesn't seem like the best way to run things. If you're not inviting of members to talk negative of the Pats or not inviting to opposing fans, that can make for a pretty dull message board.

You have 2800 post here and I guess that means that you have not oppressed here, have you?

We have many members of opposing teams that have posted here for a long time. So your statement has no merit based on the facts.

Maybe you're a few bottles short of a six pack, but one more time you were not enjoined from speaking negatively about the Pats, stupid as doing that may be, but you were requested to stop trashing this site. Understand now?

I explained what 'freedom of speech' means to you in a prior post'. Need I try again?

Don't try. He can't understand the difference.

And, btw, folks, I was the Mod who banned him temporarily. He can critique the Pats and praise the Fins as much as he wants. No problem there. But when a troll comes over, puts his feet up on our couch and calls your fellow posters "morons" and "clueless" - - yes, we don't have to take it. This isn't a Municipal Building. It is a Patriots fan site.

The only reason this particular kid gets to post as much nonsense as he does is that his team is having an historical season at the same time ours is.......so the entertainment value for all of us is extremely high.

Yes, I'm not for banning unless this site is trashed. The entertainment value is at league record highs!!!!

(The fact that I am a moron & clueless does not prejudice the decision)

Last edited:
Don't try. He can't understand the difference.

And, btw, folks, I was the Mod who banned him temporarily. He can critique the Pats and praise the Fins as much as he wants. No problem there. But when a troll comes over, puts his feet up on our couch and calls your fellow posters "morons" and "clueless" - - yes, we don't have to take it. This isn't a Municipal Building. It is a Patriots fan site.

The only reason this particular kid gets to post as much nonsense as he does is that his team is having an historical season at the same time ours is.......so the entertainment value for all of us is extremely high.
:rocker: :rocker:

Banned again. He's made of glass, he can't stay on the field. :)
Poor Aqwaaahhh...the "persecution" continues!:rocker:

Last edited:
Banned again. He's made of glass, he can't stay on the field. :)

You're right. Like a lphins RB, he simply can't take the contact and gets pulled from the field.

This actually is doing him a favor. How would you like to have to defend a ridiculously long litany of astoundingly WRONG predictions?

Just a few...

Miami had a great FA and draft in early 2006; now better than the Pats
Patriots on the way DOWN in 2006 from 2005
Miami to win the AFCE in 2006 (promised he'd LEAVE the Forum if not so)
Culpepper healthy & ready to go
Culpepper better than Brady
Chambers better than or equal to Moss
Cam is a great offensive mind and great HC (0 and whatever)
Welker is to be feared and then Whoops! to be ignored as unsuitable
Trent Green as a good FA who is over his injuries (I and others said he's one hit away from saying "I'm Batman!")
The Ginn Family as a worthy Top 10 pick
Glenn Beck as The Future

Last edited:
I'm all for people developing a thicker skin and not having others banned for innocuous, low-level saber-rattling, but that's just me.

However, it is a private board, Aqua, so if you can't play nice, expect to get put in time out. Regardless, it's not a "freedom of speech" issue.

hes reading all of this and he cant respond lmao .hillarious :D

you have to bring him back...it's the offseason and i need a laugh:singing:

You weren't even here when the Aqua name was banned.

Aqua is a class act.

If by "class act", i mean worthless.

Ok let me see..... "Aqua is a worthless". that doesn't work.

nevermind.

"Aqua is a class act.

If by "class act", i mean worthless.

Ok let me see..... "Aqua is a worthless". that doesn't work.

nevermind."

Thanks for the laugh Keegs, pretty comical stuff.

"You weren't even here when the Aqua name was banned."

No he wasn't, but you're buffoonery is world famous, your reputation is sterling around these parts.......

"You weren't even here when the Aqua name was banned."

No he wasn't, but you're buffoonery is world famous, your reputation is sterling around these parts.......

Weird, my reputation is sensational amongst my own peers (Dolphins fans.)

At least my fellow fans like me. 99% of the members here think you're an asinine, worthless moron.

At least my fellow fans like me. 99% of the members here think you're an asinine, worthless moron.
this from the jackass who's been banned four times lmao. your fans love you but you want to spend your time at this site were you are considered a complete joke lol.

I like that your back ( at least for now) Aqwaaah because its like haveing our own personel PINATA. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back