PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqwaaaahhh BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one that calls Coheed "emo" isn't worth talking to about music. That'd be like if I classified the Patriots as a run oriented team.

5 Usernames?? Seriously? I just merged them all and removed him.

Ian

"First off, I don't want to work for ESPN. I'd like to actually talk about the game rather than just babble non-sense for an entire segment." So if you were discovered by ESPN based on all the "brilliant" stuff you have written here and on 9,000 other forums and they offered you a job, you'd say no? Babbling non-sense is your strong suit. You know, 2006 Doofins have a legit shot to win the AFC East, Welker will score three touchdowns, Ginn will be a superstar, etc, etc, etc.

"How is that being a homer?" Saying that game was THE best non Doofin football game you've ever seen=Doofin homer. Give me a break.

"You have a cinderella team that isn;t even one of the 5 best teams in football going up against possibly the best team ever." If they are in the Super Bowl, they are THE best team in the NFC chump and they would have waxed either the Colts or the Chargers, so where are you coming up with "not even in the top five"? Your lack of football knowledge is painful, it staggers the imagination to think YOU actually want to be a football writer. Pathetic.

"You can't find a much bigger upset" I can think of two right of the bat; 1969 Jets over the Colts and 2002 Patriots over the Rams, the greatest show on turf.

"Not to mention the best play in Super Bowl history followed by a game winning touchdown with less than a minute remaining." I can just picture you jumping up and down in your trailer watching that all unfold. Good for you, nice to see a ray of sunshine in your pathetic life.

"Maybe if YOU would step back from the homer glasses you could've seen it was a great game that your team so pathetically choked." It was a great final ten minutes; the rest of the game sucked. Ask any rational fan (that lets you out) and they'll tell you the game sucked until the last three drives. To say the Patriots "choked" as you put it disrespects what the Giants did, they defense was playing out of their minds; offense wins games, defense wins championships. If ANYONE should know that, it's you, the Doofin fan. How many Super Bowls did your hero Marino win, he of the cannon for an arm, Mr record setting QB? He won a grand total of none.

"And yeah, what's the problem with wanting to keep a sacred record?" It's pathetic, that's what's wrong with it.

"The '72 team remains the greatest, it's just as fair for me to root against an undefeated team as it was for you to root for them." No see, once again you are a homer and not a the true NFL fan you claim you are. You'd rather see the Patriots lose and not make history? So your pathetic record remains intact?

In 2001 after New York was under a pile of rubble from the attack on 9/11 and the Yankees, my most hated rival in sports, got to the World Series, guess what assclown? I was pulling for them to win. I wanted to see them win to give the city of New York something to take their minds off of the events of 9/11. When they lost in the seventh game in the bottom on the 9th, I was crushed. I would have LOVED to have seen them win the series. Get the difference; probably not. If you were a Red Sox fan, you'd be dancing in the streets of New York near the former twin towers, I'd expect nothing less from a fleabrain like you.

"You can sugar coat it any way you want. I expect nothing less, you're in denial of your loss." Nope, sorry, as much as you'd like to think so, it's in the past. The Celtics just won another title (17 and counting), the Red Sox are in first place, summer is here, it's all good. Unlike you loser, Iv'e got a life outside of the Patriots/the Doofins.

"There has only been 1 undefeated team in NFL history and if you can't admit that, there's nothing else that can be said." The Patriots hold the record for most regular season wins, a record noone will ever beat unless they add games to the schedule, so if you can't admit that, there's nothing else that can be said.

"Doesn't matter when it happend. It's well chronicled and I've seen just about every tape, video, highlight or anything else you can about that season as well as the 73 season." That is because you are a total loser who has no life; sorry, I can't help you there, I'd suggest shock therapy, about 20,000 volts should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back