PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AquaVelvaBoy's predictions for 2006 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998

I just went back to April 2006 thread where our boy Aqua4Ever04 said Welker will be part of a murderous offense that will kill the Pats in 2006. He was proud of Welker BEFORE Welker had a career season in 2006. Kind of conflicts with what he is saying now. There were other interesting predictions made in April 2006. Fun reading:

Remember the above was posted in April 2006. Yeah, the Doofins took the division last year :rofl:

Again, all these are from April 2006

Ah, well, that's about all the fun I can stand for one day.

I'll save AquaVelvaBoy4Ever's brags and boasts of THIS spring, and play them back next year.
i like this thread.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998

I just went back to April 2006 thread where our boy Aqua4Ever04 said Welker will be part of a murderous offense that will kill the Pats in 2006. He was proud of Welker BEFORE Welker had a career season in 2006. Kind of conflicts with what he is saying now. There were other interesting predictions made in April 2006. Fun reading:

Remember the above was posted in April 2006. Yeah, the Doofins took the division last year :rofl:

I'll save AquaVelvaBoy4Ever's brags and boasts of THIS spring, and play them back next year.
classic :bricks: :bricks:

Thats why I always remind Aqua of how he loved Welker and thought he was a great player but now since he is not with the Dolphins he is mediocore.

Having a QB that was sacked 21 times in 4 games really didn't help that cause. We have a much more able QB and better functioning line this time around.

What is your definintion of able QB? A soon to be 26 year old rookie third round pick? Or a journeyman who has only played in 4 games his entire career? Or maybe it's the 37 year old who hasn't been the same since coming back from a concussion.

Yeah, you nailed it, but Ballsack4ever has all three of them penciled in for Canton. The second they cut Green, he'll tell all of us how bad he sucks, just like he turned on "Pep" as he called him. Yeah, "Pep" was gonna turn the Doofins into an AFC powerhouse.

And this clambrain wants to be a football "writter"..............

The funny thing is you think I take offense to it but I really could give a damn what any of you think. I am actully one to state my opinion, I may be wrong some times, but at least I can do research and forumulate my own ideas from it. It's a lot more than most of you can say. All of you guys said you would beat the Colts in the AFCCG last year, does that make you all idiots?

Being wrong about an entire season is a bit different than being wrong about a singular game.

Also, Aqua, when have you actually admitted to being wrong?

As for doing research, I've done plenty of research, forming my own opinions only to have a maroon like yourself tell me I am following the party line.

As for giving a damn, I believe you DO. Otherwise you wouldn't be here day in and day out spewing your stupidity. Honestly, you remind me of the kid who lives in the basement and has no friends, so he gets people ticked at him just so he can have some attention.

What is your definintion of able QB? A soon to be 26 year old rookie third round pick? Or a journeyman who has only played in 4 games his entire career? Or maybe it's the 37 year old who hasn't been the same since coming back from a concussion.

3rd round pick? Weird, could've sworn it was the 2nd round. Lemon is a solid backup and who knows, could turn into a good starting QB some day. I'm sure none of you guys ever thought Brady was going to take over for Bledsoe. The truth is, had Bledsoe never been injured, you guys would still have 0 Super Bowl titles because god knows Brady had no shot of beating out Bledsoe in any camp.

3rd round pick? Weird, could've sworn it was the 2nd round. Lemon is a solid backup and who knows, could turn into a good starting QB some day. I'm sure none of you guys ever thought Brady was going to take over for Bledsoe. The truth is, had Bledsoe never been injured, you guys would still have 0 Super Bowl titles because god knows Brady had no shot of beating out Bledsoe in any camp.

Actually, there were people during the 2001 training camp who wanted Brady starting becausee he looked better than Bledsoe. The Pats stayed with Bledsoe because he'd just signed that new extension. But Bledsoe was on his way to being benched if he didn't get hurt.

And, I'd put MONEY that Brady would have beaten Bledsoe out in the 2002 camp.

Now, as for BECK, whether he's a 2nd round pick or a 3rd round pick doesn't matter. What does matter is that he's a 26 year old rookie with a long way to go before he's a starter. Cleo Lemon is nothing special.

Last edited:
Once again Aqua you have proven you know squat about football; how did you come to the conclusion Brady would never have beaten out Bledsoe? Were you AT camp to actually see who was better?

As Da Bruinz said (see, he knows just a tad bit more than you do with him being a fan of the team and all), Brady WAS better than Bledsoe in the 2001 training camp, but as he pointed out, they had just signed Drew to a huge extension, so that had to go with him to avoid the PR disaster.

AND, as he also pointed out, Drew was on his way to getting benched prior to almost getting killed by Mo Lewis.

Man are you dense.

:rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference