PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AquaVelvaBoy's predictions for 2006 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998

I just went back to April 2006 thread where our boy Aqua4Ever04 said Welker will be part of a murderous offense that will kill the Pats in 2006. He was proud of Welker BEFORE Welker had a career season in 2006. Kind of conflicts with what he is saying now. There were other interesting predictions made in April 2006. Fun reading:

Well sorry for getting excited but we won 9 games with Gus Frerotte at quarterback. Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.

HAHA! This is great because you guys still think you are the best and you're not. It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.
Remember the above was posted in April 2006. Yeah, the Doofins took the division last year :rofl:

What makes you say that Culpepper will fail? People say he was bad without Moss but fact was, when he had that big year in 2004, Moss was on the sideline for half the season. Now, he has Chambers who is better than Moss anyway.

The sad thing is that you guys forgot to Defend your position. Rather you have lowered yourselves to petty one-liners and snide remarks about another team.

Here's the facts:
The dolphins have improved
The Patriots have regressed
Again, all these are from April 2006

Miami player quality has gone up
NE player quality has gone down
Can anyone dispute this?

The thing about you Pats fans is when we do when the division you'll still be looking for excuses and will be extremly bitter. I just can't wait till we do win the division. Welker83 is right and is saying what I am trying to tell all of you.

The Dolphins have gotten much better and the Patriots have just gotten worse. I think both significantly enough so that the 1 game difference from last year will change. We will be around 12-4 you guys will be around 10-6 or 11-5. That's my predicition.

Alright, I've tried it in logical fashion but you've pissed me off. Dolphins sucked for so many years? They have the best winning percentage of any football team all time you ****ing moron. And as for Culpepper and Brady let me show you some #'s ******.

Player........GS...Comp %....Yards... TD... INT YPG Rating
Tom Brady..80....61.9........18035....122...66..225...85.1
Culpepper...80....64.4........20162....135...86..252...91.1

So yes, Daunte is the better quarterback!

Check his career numbers...they all beat brady...
Ah, well, that's about all the fun I can stand for one day.

I'll save AquaVelvaBoy4Ever's brags and boasts of THIS spring, and play them back next year.

Patriotspride will fall in love with you after reading this thread.

Patriotspride will fall in love with you after reading this thread.

Probably use some vulgar language and make a bunch of rocker smileys. I have no idea how he comes up with that genius content, the guy is just brilliant huh?

By the way, every time you guys dedicate a thread to me, it's a compliment, so thank you.

P.S. For the record, my name isn't Aquavelva, it's Aqua4Ever04. That isn't even funny, it's just dumb, learn better smack.

Dude, the only guy who is wrong more than you have been, is Ron Borges.
I mean sheesh! Even a broken clock is right at least twice during a day!

Probably use some vulgar language and make a bunch of rocker smileys. I have no idea how he comes up with that genius content, the guy is just brilliant huh?

By the way, every time you guys dedicate a thread to me, it's a compliment, so thank you.

P.S. For the record, my name isn't Aquavelva, it's Aqua4Ever04. That isn't even funny, it's just dumb, learn better smack.
why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and pay your lost bets.:rolleyes:

Ohmigod, this guy is truly a douchebag. He's made a total fool of himself with his statements as exposed by this thread, and he really belives it's a compliment when we point it out. How pathetic does it get for this moron?

If I may be un-PC for a moment... he's like that dumb little Portuguese kid at recess, so annoying that everyone starts smacking him around. And he laughs, and begs for more, so he gets beaten up again and again. You know what I mean.

I mean seriously, the original post quoted AquaNotclEver doing exactly all of this. He's a hypocrite to boot.

And he continues to ignore us when we ask him about the bet he owes on. He's a cheapskate to boot.

Seriously, someone should post a link on his messageboard to this thread. It probably wouldn't last long, but just a few reads by the Miami DullPhans should be enough to make him as much of a fool there as he is here.

Ohmigod, this guy is truly a douchebag. He's made a total fool of himself with his statements as exposed by this thread, and he really belives it's a compliment when we point it out. How pathetic does it get for this moron?

If I may be un-PC for a moment... he's like that dumb little Portuguese kid at recess, so annoying that everyone starts smacking him around. And he laughs, and begs for more, so he gets beaten up again and again. You know what I mean.

I mean seriously, the original post quoted AquaNotclEver doing exactly all of this. He's a hypocrite to boot.

And he continues to ignore us when we ask him about the bet he owes on. He's a cheapskate to boot.

Seriously, someone should post a link on his messageboard to this thread. It probably wouldn't last long, but just a few reads by the Miami DullPhans should be enough to make him as much of a fool there as he is here.
very well said if i do say so myself.feel free to come back and take a dump on aqua as often as you like.:rocker:

The funny thing is you think I take offense to it but I really could give a damn what any of you think. I am actully one to state my opinion, I may be wrong some times, but at least I can do research and forumulate my own ideas from it. It's a lot more than most of you can say. All of you guys said you would beat the Colts in the AFCCG last year, does that make you all idiots?

The funny thing is you think I take offense to it but I really could give a damn what any of you think. I am actully one to state my opinion, I may be wrong some times, but at least I can do research and forumulate my own ideas from it. It's a lot more than most of you can say. All of you guys said you would beat the Colts in the AFCCG last year, does that make you all idiots?
your wrong all the time.you have no objectivity .and your a liar who loses bets and doesnt honor them .and you have multiple screen names .that makes you a loser

Aqua -
You don't do research and your opinion are garbage and so holey that they aren't worth listening to.

So, how about you leave, WELCHER. Or at least STFU with this holier than though garbage you have started to preach.

Lets do a quick recap of a few things Aqua was wrong about.

-The Dolphins would win the division

-The Dolphins would win 12 games

-The Patriots would win 10 or 11 games

-Ricky Williams would win his appeal and not be suspended

-Daunte Culpepper is a better quarterback than Tom Brady

-The Dolphins got better

-The Patriots got worse

-The Dolphins got better

-The Patriots got worse
thats just the tip of the ice berg

-The Dolphins got better

-The Patriots got worse

Yeah but these are all relative to one thing. You really can't single these things out because they all eventually lead to the same result. So I was wrong about Miami being better than NE last year.

All Pats fans are guilty of:

-Thinking the Pats would win the AFCCG last year.

-Thinking Tom Brady is the best QB in football. (And some who feel he's better than Marino, haha, that's hilarious.)

-Were wrong in thinking the Pats would beat the Dolphins in week 14....

...and the list goes on, big deal, everyone is wrong and it's usually in favor of homerism. If I or any of you could pick everything exactly right, we'd all be very rich people.

Last edited:
Aqua -
You don't do research and your opinion are garbage and so holey that they aren't worth listening to.

So, how about you leave, WELCHER. Or at least STFU with this holier than though garbage you have started to preach.

I don't do research?

Well in that case you're a closeminded liar who doesn't care about anything except for the Pats in the NFL. This is the VLR, it's welcome to opposing teams. Just because my opinion contrasts yours doesn't mean it's garbage. Saying someone's opinion is garbage (in most cases) is probably the most ignorant thing you can do.

Last edited:
Yeah but these are all relative to one thing. You really can't single these things out because they all eventually lead to the same result. So I was wrong about Miami being better than NE last year.

All Pats fans are guilty of:

-Thinking the Pats would win the AFCCG last year.

-Thinking Tom Brady is the best QB in football. (And some who feel he's better than Marino, haha, that's hilarious.)

-Were wrong in thinking the Pats would beat the Dolphins in week 14....

...and the list goes on, big deal, everyone is wrong and it's usually in favor of homerism. If I or any of you could pick everything exactly right, we'd all be very rich people.
Isn't the definition of a GREAT QB one of whom takes his team to the Super Bwol and Wins it? - Now lets see,Brady has taken 3 teams to Super Bowl victory NEVER losing the Super Bowl once in it

Marino has all the stats BIG FREAKIN DEAL!!..But no SB rings!! - And when he did get there he blew it!!

BRADY 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS (and maybe more in the next few years)
MARINO 0 CHAMPIONSHIPS (and NO chance of ever another shot) = We have an obvious answer to your statement which once again blows.

Hell I have more respect for that doofus Peyton Manning than I do Marino...At least Peyton was determined to get his team a championship and played very hard and well and got one -Marino never had enough stuff to pull it out...Hes a loser-with BS stats that mean NOTHING when a SB title is absent from his career NFL resume!

Hey Spacecrime! We miss you over at your mistakenly revived "Pass to be cut" thread. Where d'ya go?

I don't do research?

Well in that case you're a closeminded liar who doesn't care about anything except for the Pats in the NFL. This is the VLR, it's welcome to opposing teams. Just because my opinion contrasts yours doesn't mean it's garbage. Saying someone's opinion is garbage (in most cases) is probably the most ignorant thing you can do.
this from a proven liar with mulitiple screen names .the last thing you should ever do is call anybody a liar

I don't do research?

Welll...it is

Isn't the definition of a GREAT QB one of whom takes his team to the Super Bwol and Wins it? - Now lets see,Brady has taken 3 teams to Super Bowl victory NEVER losing the Super Bowl once in it

Marino has all the stats BIG FREAKIN DEAL!!..But no SB rings!! - And when he did get there he blew it!!

BRADY 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS (and maybe more in the next few years)
MARINO 0 CHAMPIONSHIPS (and NO chance of ever another shot) = We have an obvious answer to your statement which once again blows.

Hell I have more respect for that doofus Peyton Manning than I do Marino...At least Peyton was determined to get his team a championship and played very hard and well and got one -Marino never had enough stuff to pull it out...Hes a loser-with BS stats that mean NOTHING when a SB title is absent from his career NFL resume!

Isn't this a team game? I'm pretty sure Dan Marino did just about everything he could to win football games. The truth is, he led medicore football teams to the playoffs year in and year out. Miami never really had a running game to speak of in his years, and the defense certainly wasn't that of the no name D.

Brady benefits for playing for a better team. But Marino was better in basically every aspect of the game. Arm strength, accuracy, smarts, come back ability, vision, release, poise, and any other physical feature you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results