PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AquaVelvaBoy's predictions for 2006 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you guys have finally swayed me on Aqua.

Yeah but these are all relative to one thing. You really can't single these things out because they all eventually lead to the same result. So I was wrong about Miami being better than NE last year.

All Pats fans are guilty of:

-Thinking the Pats would win the AFCCG last year.

-Thinking Tom Brady is the best QB in football. (And some who feel he's better than Marino, haha, that's hilarious.)

-Were wrong in thinking the Pats would beat the Dolphins in week 14....

...and the list goes on, big deal, everyone is wrong and it's usually in favor of homerism. If I or any of you could pick everything exactly right, we'd all be very rich people.
we thought the pats would win because they have established themselves as a winning team unlike the pathetic dolphins.we think tom brady is one of the best qbs in the game because he is[two time sb mvp].we thought the pats would beat the doophins again because they were a first place team and the doofphins were in last.we base are opinions on solid logic unlike you .:rolleyes:now honor your lost bets

Last edited:
we thought the pats would win because they have established themselves as a winning team unlike the pathetic dolphins.we think tom brady is one of the best qbs in the game because he is[two time sb mvp].we thought the pats would beat the doophins again because they were a first place team and the doofphins were in last.we base are opinions on solid logic unlike you .

I'm proud of you for actully saying something football related for once. You finally earned a response from me. There was plenty of logic to believe the Dolphins would be good in 2006. Culpepper finally gave us a good QB, the line was supposed to be better, we won 6 games to close 2005 and the team just seemed poised to make a run. Yeah, I was wrong, the entire thing blew up in our face. Now all you need to do is refrain from terrible grammer and deject from making up words and using mass smileys.

Now all you need to do is refrain from terrible grammer and deject from making up words and using mass smileys.

Was this last line intentional or unintentional comedy?

This year Aqua thinks the Dolphins will start out the season 4-2 or 5-1. Write it down.

I'm proud of you for actully saying something football related for once. You finally earned a response from me. There was plenty of logic to believe the Dolphins would be good in 2006. Culpepper finally gave us a good QB, the line was supposed to be better, we won 6 games to close 2005 and the team just seemed poised to make a run. Yeah, I was wrong, the entire thing blew up in our face. Now all you need to do is refrain from terrible grammer and deject from making up words and using mass smileys.
this from the guy with multiple screen names and a proven liar .i think you should just honor your lost bets

Last edited:
Go ahead, have you seen the schedule?

at Washington
Dallas
at Jets
Oakland
at Houston
at Cleveland

Dallas and New York both made the playoffs last yeal, so the Fins will be lucky to win those games. Washington, Oakland, Houston, and Cleveland were all bad last year but the Fins MO has been that they lose to bad teams. It seems they tend to play to the level of their opponent. At the beginning of the year last year they lost to Tennessee, Houston, and Buffalo. IMO the only team they are definitively better than is Oakland, and maybe Cleveland. The Fins would be VERY fortunate to start 5-1 or 4-2.

Last edited:
Now all you need to do is refrain from terrible grammer and deject from making up words and using mass smileys.
"refrain from terrible grammar"
"deject from making up words"

how about "refrain from using terrible grammar" and ... deject from making up words? Deject?

I must unsist that you defrain from making up words when you dismand people not to make up words :rofl:

how about "refrain from using terrible grammar" and ... deject from making up words? Deject?

I must unsist that you defrain from making up words when you dismand people not to make up words :rofl:
aqua is a legend in his own mind :rolleyes:

at Washington
Dallas
at Jets
Oakland
at Houston
at Cleveland

Dallas and New York both made the playoffs last yeal, so the Fins will be lucky to win those games. Washington, Oakland, Houston, and Cleveland were all bad last year but the Fins MO has been that they lose to bad teams. It seems they tend to play to the level of their opponent. At the beginning of the year last year they lost to Tennessee, Houston, and Buffalo. IMO the only team they are definitively better than is Oakland, and maybe Cleveland. The Fins would be VERY fortunate to start 5-1 or 4-2.

We all know how weak the NFC is. Miami embarrassed the best team in the NFC last year beating the Bears 31-13. I know Dallas will be a tough game, but it's nothing like facing an AFC juggernuat.

NYJ was over rated last year and I truly see them coming back down this year. Miami, NYJ games are always tough, it'll be a dog fight. The other 4 are games Miami should win but will probably lose 1. But I also say they win one of the 2 they should lose landing me at 4-2 when New England comes to town.

Let's look up refrain shall we?

Verb
Inflected forms: re·frained, re·frain·ing, re·frains
Verb
intr. To hold oneself back; forbear: refrained from swearing.
Verb
tr.Archaic To restrain or hold back; curb.

How about deject?

Transitive verb
Inflected forms: de·ject·ed, de·ject·ing, de·jects To lower the spirits of; dishearten.

Seems to make sense to me.

This thread is hilarious until you keep reading the responses of this misguided troll, the fan of the finned team. It's really sad.

Sorry, son. Suggest you get some help in your life particularly with your obsessive behavior of trolling another team's message board and posting inane pronouncements. Get a life!

By the way, I can tell you're a real Rhodes Scholar!

Let's look up refrain shall we?

Verb
Inflected forms: re·frained, re·frain·ing, re·frains
Verb
intr. To hold oneself back; forbear: refrained from swearing.
Verb
tr.Archaic To restrain or hold back; curb.
Yes, exactly. You refrain from doing something. Which is not what you said. You don't refrain from bad grammar as you said. You refrain from USING bad grammar. In your example above, it isn't refrain from swears, it is refrain from swearing. You refrain from doing something, you don't refrain from objects. Had you said AVOID bad grammar, you would have been fine, but you didn't.

That was what was so funny. You used bad grammar while telling people no to use bad grammar.

How about deject?

Transitive verb
Inflected forms: de·ject·ed, de·ject·ing, de·jects To lower the spirits of; dishearten.

Seems to make sense to me.
Not even close, Doofin. You said that we should deject from making up words.

deject as you define it is a transitive verb. You need an object after the verb, as in: "Your stupidity dejects me," or "I am dejected by your supidity."

If it makes sense to you to say, "You should deject from making up words," then your parents need to sue your school district.

You're pathetic.

Forget for the moment the weird use of "deject".

The funniest part is, if you go back to Aqua's post, he didn't know how to spell "grammar".

Yes, exactly. You refrain from doing something. Which is not what you said. You don't refrain from bad grammar as you said. You refrain from USING bad grammar. In your example above, it isn't refrain from swears, it is refrain from swearing. You refrain from doing something, you don't refrain from objects. Had you said AVOID bad grammar, you would have been fine, but you didn't.

That was what was so funny. You used bad grammar while telling people no to use bad grammar.

Not even close, Doofin. You said that we should deject from making up words.

deject as you define it is a transitive verb. You need an object after the verb, as in: "Your stupidity dejects me," or "I am dejected by your supidity."

If it makes sense to you to say, "You should deject from making up words," then your parents need to sue your school district.

You're pathetic.

As much as I hate to say this, after looking at that friggin marshmellow schedule, the Doofins could indeed end up 4-2, dare I say even 5-1 or gulp, 6-0, wow, what a creampuff group of stiffs they play.

Washington sucks, Dallas has a new head coach, the Raiders blow, the Jets are frauds and Houston and Cleveland are pathetic.

The only thing to keep me grounded here is the Doofins are the Doofins, have no QB and their defense is a year older, so we'll see how it plays out on the field, but on paper, it looks like a cakewalk.

Good move Romeo, leaving the Patriots so you can get fired, then go somewhere other than here to be what you truly are, a DC not a HC..............

Last year the Fins schedule started out with at Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Tennessee, at Houston, at New England, at Jets.

Looking at that it was easy to say that was a cake scedule and that Fins were easily going to start out 4-2 or 5-1, but they ended up starting out 1-5.

Despite an easy schedule again, I'm not going to believe the Fins are going to start out 4-2 or 5-1 until I see it.

One can only hope, or else we will be bombarded nonstop around here by a certain Doofin fan so many members here love to hate......

Last year the Fins schedule started out with at Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Tennessee, at Houston, at New England, at Jets.

Looking at that it was easy to say that was a cake scedule and that Fins were easily going to start out 4-2 or 5-1, but they ended up starting out 1-5.

Despite an easy schedule again, I'm not going to believe the Fins are going to start out 4-2 or 5-1 until I see it.

Having a QB that was sacked 21 times in 4 games really didn't help that cause. We have a much more able QB and better functioning line this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST