PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's brilliant predictions on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, water's wet.

However, that's not the point. According to you, Welker was a weapon (which he was) until the day he got traded to the Pats, and then he became a nobody. That's dumb.

I do remember reading that thread later on and seeing plenty of Pats fans say something like...

"If Wes Welker is someone we have to worry about, I like our chances."

Hmm.... 2 way street, perhaps?

I do remember reading that thread later on and seeing plenty of Pats fans say something like...

funny i cant find anything like that .perhaps your just a lying welshing multiple screen name having douche bag with a fat dumb ass mom.

Aqua is one of those resident contrarian guys, who talk **** on this board, but live an alternative personna on other boards.. take at look at his blog.. guess old Travis is a pats lover after all, his blog on the the sweet 16 picks us right after Denver.

From Travis Wingfield.. aka aqua..

http://aqua.dolphins-insider.com/

2. New England Patriots- If Randy Moss can behave himself, Donte Stallworth and Laurence Maroney stay healthy, and Asante Samuel gets on the field, the Patriots should win it all. Adalius Thomas was a huge addition and the Patriots have 5 solid linebackers to go with the league’s best defensive line. Oh yeah, Tom Brady still plays quarterback and Bill Belichick is still the head coach.

Yeah, I know a ton about football. I just hate the Pats because their my biggest rival and that's why no one here likes me.

Yeah, I know a ton about football. I just hate the Pats because their my biggest rival and that's why no one here likes me.
nobody here likes you because your a proven liar and you don't honor your lost bets .that and your a stupid **** who doesnt know sh-t about football.yet you continue to make one wrong prediction after another .oh and by the way wes welker had a TD last night bone head lol.you predicted he wouldn't have any TDS and hes already got one in the pre season .lol lol you stupid clown .

Could you please provide proof of your claim? Or are you just talking out your bunghole again?

No one likes you because your a loud-mouth know nothing who can't honor his word. You really are so fully of yourself you actually believe the garbage you spew.

You can't even talk the talk properly, let alone walk the walk.

Once again, you are wrong Ballsack4ever. The fact that you hate the Patriots has nothing to do as to why we all hate your ******* guts, there have been plenty of trolls who have come here who were likeable.

We hate you because you are a lying, racist, antiAmerican, full of yourself sack of monkey ****.

You forgot to mention that he's a 2 time welcher and a LOSAH who dissed guys who fought for their country. Semper Fi.

i knew this thread would reach its full potential:rocker:

After reading Aquas latest prediction (Welker will have less than three TD catches this year), I got to thinking of all the brilliant predictions he has made since coming here.

Miami will win the AFC East in 2006, Ted Ginn will have a MONSTER year, etc, etc.

I have searched around and come up with other predictions from Aqua's family tree;

1776-The British will squash the Colonials, this Revolution will be over in a week.
1861-Looks like all those plantations I bought down south are FINALLY going to make me some serious money.
1929-I think it's a lock to put money in the bank, I trust banks 100% with my money.
1939-I don't know about you, but I don't see the Germans as a threat to Europe at all.
1968-Yeah sure, man will walk on the moon when pigs fly, don't be so stupid.
1978-Yep, looks like Disco is here to stay.
December 6th, 1941-I think I'll finally take that trip to Hawaii that I've been planning all these years.
2004-The Red Sox will NEVER, EVER win a World Series, BANK ON IT.

And so it goes..................
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Lets add this brilliant prediction to his ever growing resume; he said in his preseason prediction "column" the game in Miami vs the Patriots could very well determine first place in the division; that's right, he said FIRST PLACE IN THE DIVISION.

What an assclown............

Lets add this brilliant prediction to his ever growing resume; he said in his preseason prediction "column" the game in Miami vs the Patriots could very well determine first place in the division; that's right, he said FIRST PLACE IN THE DIVISION.

What an assclown............
hillarious lol:D

You pass yourself off as on objective football fan, yet you make a moronic statement like the upcoming game could determine first place in the division. In your dreams douchebag, in your dreams.

The Patriots were one minute away from the Super Bowl last year, AND, they added Thomas, Welker, Morris, Brady, Stallworth, Washington and Moss; the Dolphins sucked last year and you have the balls to predict rubbish like that, you are a homer with ZERO objectivity.

You are a fleabrained moron who's life revolves around getting ****faced, whacking off, playing online poker and being a wannabe journalist, so you think you know more about football than me or anyone else for that matter?

You are a clown, a three ring, red nose and floppy shoes wearing A#1 clown.

Do us all a great big fat ******* favor and just go the **** away, your act is so tired and old it's borderline pathetic at this point.

You pass yourself off as on objective football fan, yet you make a moronic statement like the upcoming game could determine first place in the division. In your dreams douchebag, in your dreams.

The Patriots were one minute away from the Super Bowl last year, AND, they added Thomas, Welker, Morris, Brady, Stallworth, Washington and Moss; the Dolphins sucked last year and you have the balls to predict rubbish like that, you are a homer with ZERO objectivity.

You are a fleabrained moron who's life revolves around getting ****faced, whacking off, playing online poker and being a wannabe journalist, so you think you know more about football than me or anyone else for that matter?

Do us all a great big fat ******* favor and just go the **** away, your act is so tired and old it's borderline pathetic at this point.
i dont think i could add anything to that lol OWNED AQUA OWNED

So am I supposed to get EVERYTHING right? I believe I said the Dolphins offense would improve and said Ronnie would have MVP type numbers. Are both of those not right?

I said the Jets were over rated last year and they would flop this year, was I not right on that?

So I said the Dolphins defense would play well and keep the DOlphins competitive. Show me one person of power that could've forecasted that mamoth collapse.

I love how you guys sit here and critique me for having ideas and opinions but you NEVER post your thoughts because I guarantee you were wrong on at least half of your statements as well, tool.

Then again how could I expect you to reflect on any thoughts or opinions or read everything for that matter rather than picking and chosing? You're a complete idiot who knows nothing about the National Football League so it's expected.
AAHHH,You have a slight problem i.e. have you EVER been right?"

You left out his future Major League Baseball career.

Umm... what? Read my post again then see if any thing you said made any sense.
I don't read alot of your posts Aqwaaaah,I just comment for the hell of it.To see if I get a response :D

Last edited:
AAHHH,You have a slight problem i.e. have you EVER been right?"

One thing you will learn as you mature, if you are in a fight with about 1,000 people who are smarter and stronger than you, you probably won't win. My advice go back to the Dolphins misery board, get involved with some self pitying circle jerks and get the f.. out of here. You also might want to reup for the creative writing class as your columns usually suck.

After reading Aquas latest prediction (Welker will have less than three TD catches this year), I got to thinking of all the brilliant predictions he has made since coming here.

Miami will win the AFC East in 2006, Ted Ginn will have a MONSTER year, etc, etc.

I have searched around and come up with other predictions from Aqua's family tree;

1776-The British will squash the Colonials, this Revolution will be over in a week.
1861-Looks like all those plantations I bought down south are FINALLY going to make me some serious money.
1929-I think it's a lock to put money in the bank, I trust banks 100% with my money.
1939-I don't know about you, but I don't see the Germans as a threat to Europe at all.
1968-Yeah sure, man will walk on the moon when pigs fly, don't be so stupid.
1978-Yep, looks like Disco is here to stay.
December 6th, 1941-I think I'll finally take that trip to Hawaii that I've been planning all these years.
2004-The Red Sox will NEVER, EVER win a World Series, BANK ON IT.

And so it goes..................

:singing: :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results