PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's brilliant predictions on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I supposed to get EVERYTHING right? I believe I said the Dolphins offense would improve and said Ronnie would have MVP type numbers. Are both of those not right?

I said the Jets were over rated last year and they would flop this year, was I not right on that?

So I said the Dolphins defense would play well and keep the DOlphins competitive. Show me one person of power that could've forecasted that mamoth collapse.

I love how you guys sit here and critique me for having ideas and opinions but you NEVER post your thoughts because I guarantee you were wrong on at least half of your statements as well, tool.

Then again how could I expect you to reflect on any thoughts or opinions or read everything for that matter rather than picking and chosing? You're a complete idiot who knows nothing about the National Football League so it's expected.

I predict Brady will have a monster year this year

You guys are ridiculous. I predict a low TD total for a guy who averages .33 TDs per year and you guys all FREAK OUT! Funny.

There's a difference between Lemon and Brady. You're so stupid.

And no, we don't expect you to get everything right, but you run around making random predictions, and you know nothing.

Last edited:
great thread:rocker:

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.
you got caught again .you can pull up your pants now mr proven liar.:D

1978 - Sell Microsoft

Let's see, Wes Welker has all of ONE TD reception in 3 years. Man, I'm crazy for predicting that. Get real, moron!
you were not crazy just unbelievably stupid lmao.hes got seven TDs in just 9 games . :Dnow whos the moron lol.

Last edited:
This has become the plan of attack. I demolish PP in an argument then he runs to one of these threads like the little kid he is and bumps it.

This has become the plan of attack. I get demolished by PP in an argument then he runs to one of these threads bumps it like the king he is and humiliates me like he always does .please PP stop picking on me i cant take it anymore.
you should have thought of that a long time ago
:rocker:

you should have thought of that a long time ago
:rocker:

Thank god we have Aqua... a constantly pouring fountain of ignorant prediction wrongness and threads to be bumped for the ages.

Last edited:
After reading Aquas latest prediction (Welker will have less than three TD catches this year), I got to thinking of all the brilliant predictions he has made since coming here.

Miami will win the AFC East in 2006, Ted Ginn will have a MONSTER year, etc, etc.

I have searched around and come up with other predictions from Aqua's family tree;

1776-The British will squash the Colonials, this Revolution will be over in a week.
1861-Looks like all those plantations I bought down south are FINALLY going to make me some serious money.
1929-I think it's a lock to put money in the bank, I trust banks 100% with my money.
1939-I don't know about you, but I don't see the Germans as a threat to Europe at all.
1968-Yeah sure, man will walk on the moon when pigs fly, don't be so stupid.
1978-Yep, looks like Disco is here to stay.
December 6th, 1941-I think I'll finally take that trip to Hawaii that I've been planning all these years.
2004-The Red Sox will NEVER, EVER win a World Series, BANK ON IT.

And so it goes..................
to the top

bump:rocker::rocker:
You miss old AQWAAAH don't ya? I always thought he was so dumb he was funny. But after awhile i could only take him in small doses.

Last edited:
Jesus, pp, just put a stamp on that love letter and send it to Aqua already. Even if he doesn't feel the same way about you, you'll always regret it if you don't at least try.

Jesus, pp, just put a stamp on that love letter and send it to Aqua already. Even if he doesn't feel the same way about you, you'll always regret it if you don't at least try.
hes back so i brought back some of the old classics

Last edited:
Is he really back? Under what screen name?

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Can't wait for the fun to start.
he goes under two names coheed&cambria and the other is finzman13. I've nailed his many aliases before. trust me its him. hes not admitting it yet but its just a matter of time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference