PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's brilliant predictions on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double G

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
After reading Aquas latest prediction (Welker will have less than three TD catches this year), I got to thinking of all the brilliant predictions he has made since coming here.

Miami will win the AFC East in 2006, Ted Ginn will have a MONSTER year, etc, etc.

I have searched around and come up with other predictions from Aqua's family tree;

1776-The British will squash the Colonials, this Revolution will be over in a week.
1861-Looks like all those plantations I bought down south are FINALLY going to make me some serious money.
1929-I think it's a lock to put money in the bank, I trust banks 100% with my money.
1939-I don't know about you, but I don't see the Germans as a threat to Europe at all.
1968-Yeah sure, man will walk on the moon when pigs fly, don't be so stupid.
1978-Yep, looks like Disco is here to stay.
December 6th, 1941-I think I'll finally take that trip to Hawaii that I've been planning all these years.
2004-The Red Sox will NEVER, EVER win a World Series, BANK ON IT.

And so it goes..................

Just in Aqua predicts he'll pay his debt off. And in fact pigs do fly,the plane carrying the finheaven fan team has just taken off.

In other off topic predictions Aqua predicts the sun will come up tomorrow. He says its a lock. Where does he get his supernatuaral powers from,the sun riseing tomorrow BRILLIANT!

Last edited:
Let's see, Wes Welker has all of ONE TD reception in 3 years. Man, I'm crazy for predicting that. Get real, moron!

Let's give aqua a break since he and his friends/family are getting ready for the season::)

redneckvh1.jpg

Let's see, Wes Welker has all of ONE TD reception in 3 years. Man, I'm crazy for predicting that. Get real, moron!

And Troy Brown didn't have any in his 1st three years on the Pats, doing much the same work that Welker will be doing... It took Troy Brown until his 5th year before he got a TD. But, when he finally got it, he added 5 more to it.

NOW, before you say something stupid like I am trying to predict that Welker will get 6 TDs. I'm not. I am just saying that Welker and Brown have followed similar paths and that I see Welker having an even better year this year than last because the talent level on the Pats O-line and the Pats QB is just that much better than on the Dolphins.

How many offensive TDs did the whole team have in those 3 years?

why the hell do you guys actually talk football with Asswipe4ever04?trying to talk football with that idiot is like trying to talk football with a radical Muslim extremist .pointless .

why the hell do you guys actually talk football with Asswipe4ever04?trying to talk football with that idiot is like trying to talk football with a radical Muslim extremist .pointless .
I know it's disgusting. I don't even try anymore its a wast of time,an oppertunity cost,its costing me an oppertunity to do something that i rather be doing like learning how to spell, :rofl:or trashing aqua dolt. :rocker:

Last edited:
"Get real moron"; my my, aren't we touchy today ballsack4ever. I figured you'd be sky high after that impressive win last night vs the Chefs.

We'll see how the season plays out and when Welker gets his fourth TD catch this year, prepare to be royally dumped on you stool sample.....

You guys are ridiculous. I predict a low TD total for a guy who averages .33 TDs per year and you guys all FREAK OUT! Funny.

Whatever you say you oxygen thief. I'd bet you he'll catch more than three TD's, but with your pathetic track record of stiffing people, forget it.

Whatever you say you oxygen thief. I'd bet you he'll catch more than three TD's, but with your pathetic track record of stiffing people, forget it.
Air bandit GG,Air Bandit :) I've thought of the same thing,but have forgotten to use it, but its applicable.

Last edited:

And history would prove I have the upper hand.

You guys are ridiculous. I predict a low TD total for a guy who averages .33 TDs per year and you guys all FREAK OUT! Funny.

"Murderer's row."

Welker will probably be in the 3-5 TD range. Don't know why you guys are flaming this guy. He probably likes Welker even being a Phins fan.

Culpepper was a bust, the OL sucked, Chambers had a down year and nothing went right.

In other news, water's wet.

However, that's not the point. According to you, Welker was a weapon (which he was) until the day he got traded to the Pats, and then he became a nobody. That's dumb.

Welker will probably be in the 3-5 TD range. Don't know why you guys are flaming this guy. He probably likes Welker even being a Phins fan.

Lu-cy! You got some readin' to do! :D

You have hand alright Ballsack4ever, and you're gonna need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results