PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua wrong again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have a shot ....As the Waterboy

I hear even the Miami Waterboy was fired because he was so bad - Was serving warm gatorade.

So what, just keep the water cold and on tap? Sounds easy enough, can you get me an aplication?

So what, just keep the water cold and on tap? Sounds easy enough, can you get me an aplication?

Once you learn how to actually spell apPlication,I will be happy to get you one ;)

Once you learn how to actually spell apPlication,I will be happy to get you one ;)

Alright so I just have to remember to hit the "P" key once more next time and I'm good to go. So I've got that, can you get me the application?

another welker TD today lol.i thin k the total is 7 now.lmao aqua you dumb ass

004.jpg

Probably, but this is a rebuilding year, more to look at then wins and losses. The offense is actully looking pretty bright for the future, the defense just needs to be stripped down and rebuilt.

Amazing how much your tune has changed AquaMoron4Ever. You started off the year telling Everyone how great the Phins were going to be and such and now you are saying its a rebuilding year. That is hilarious.

As a top 10 pick, Ginn should have more than 1 TD reception by now. I think its amazing how you KNOCK Welker for his previous production, yet you throw out the excuses about Culpepper being bad, the O-Line stinking, and Chambers having a down year as for the issues last year, yet you don't acknowledge that those issues also affected Welker's play.

You're "knowledge" of football is laughable at best.

Amazing how much your tune has changed AquaMoron4Ever. You started off the year telling Everyone how great the Phins were going to be and such and now you are saying its a rebuilding year. That is hilarious.

As a top 10 pick, Ginn should have more than 1 TD reception by now. I think its amazing how you KNOCK Welker for his previous production, yet you throw out the excuses about Culpepper being bad, the O-Line stinking, and Chambers having a down year as for the issues last year, yet you don't acknowledge that those issues also affected Welker's play.

I noticed after the Miami Obliteration width Ronnie Brown getting injured for the season Aqwaaa has really quieted down. Gone are the rants about the fins being great,or the individual achievments of single players. Its like he's been lobatamized His posts have been reduced to low-key mumblings. He even sounds sane sometimes. Its really nice. Now if he would only pay his debts.

Last edited:
I noticed after the Miami Obliteration width Ronnie Brown getting injured for the season Aqwaaa has really quieted down. Gone are the rants about the fins being great,or the individual achievments of single players. Its like he's been lobatamized His posts have been reduced to low-key mumblings. He even sounds sane sometimes. Its really nice. Now if he would only pay his debts.

Yeremiah Bell and Ronnie Brown are out for the year, Chris Chambers was traded, and John Beck isn't playing yet. What is there to be excited about on this team other then Ted Ginn?

The only thing is the offensive line which I have been raving about, you just haven't kept up.

Actully a pretty good point.

I was wrong about Culpepper, guy isn't smart enough to rely on his reads and when he lost the mobility it killed his career. It also hurts that he didn't have Moss to chuck it up too.

Chambers is a stud, I stand by what I said about him.

Welker is playing very well and is in the perfect situation. Welker is a great slot receiver.

Last edited:
TWguru said:
So did Welker have 4 TDs today? Pretty sure I said he wouldn't have more than 3, has he beaten that yet?
hes got so many ive lost count you stupid goof lmao .

Last edited:
Yeremiah Bell and Ronnie Brown are out for the year, Chris Chambers was traded, and John Beck isn't playing yet. What is there to be excited about on this team other then Ted Ginn?

Looks like Beck is done.
What a wasted draft pick! What a wimp!

Have you EVER been right about a QB?

Answer...NO!

Please make sure for the sake of any recent new members here to explain that Aqua and TW are in fact the same person so they won't get confused...................

Really? What about Vince Young, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Jason Campbell and so many more? I'm pretty sure I predicted right on a lot of QBs destinys and the truth is a lot of scouts have bad percentages too.

So just because I'm willing to put myself out there and actually have an opinion rather then sitting behind a computer screen being a critic of everyone while not knowing a thing, I actually try to learn the game.
Well stop ( trying to learn the game) your killing it/us.
And aquaaaah you should realy Drop the GURU,cause a GURU you ain't.

Last edited:
Really? What about Vince Young, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Jason Campbell and so many more? I'm pretty sure I predicted right on a lot of QBs destinys and the truth is a lot of scouts have bad percentages too.

So just because I'm willing to put myself out there and actually have an opinion rather then sitting behind a computer screen being a critic of everyone while not knowing a thing, I actually try to learn the game.

Umm.. Vince Young? Yeah.. there's a good QB for yah.. Same with Alex Smith..

Unfortunately for you, most of the people on here have more knowledge of the game in their pinky than you do in your entire 180 lbs body.

Tell me again how WELKER isn't a good player and wasn't the best receiver on the Dolphins.

Welker has 91 receptions and should eclipse the 1000 yard mark against the Jets. OH, and he's got 8 TDs..

Last edited:

BS, you 'predicted' **** on those guys.
And if you think Smith and Campbell are special you're clueless.

You 'put yourself out there' and simply prove you don't know the game. You recycle and spout mediot inanities as your own.

A recent example, your dialog here with Steelers fans where you stroked each other off on line with you opining that the lack of a run game would hurt the Pats and lead to a Steelers W. How'd THAT work out for ya?

You know nothing. Actually you know less than nothing. Be prepared, the 2007 Dolphins will gone down in history as the WORST TEAM EVAH!

Looks like Beck is done.
What a wasted draft pick! What a wimp!

Have you EVER been right about a QB?

Answer...NO!

So Beck comes in the second half of the Bengals game. First snap, FUMBLED THE SNAP! Returned for a Touchdown.

Pan up to Bill Parcells, who is reaching for his fork so that he can stick it in the 26 year old rookie's back.

If the Ravens make a chip shot field goal, this sorry excuse for a team would/should be 0-16, what a @#$%ing shame.

So Beck comes in the second half of the Bengals game. First snap, FUMBLED THE SNAP! Returned for a Touchdown.

Pan up to Bill Parcells, who is reaching for his fork so that he can stick it in the 26 year old rookie's back.

It will be fun to read the spin from Aqua/TW when Parcells deservedly ends The Beck Era by drafting or trading for a 'real' NFL QB. Beck is such a Nancy Boy out there.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I wanted Beck to fail is Steve Young. He was creaming his shorts over the guy.... And acting like he was only 22 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST