PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua wrong again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
welker already has a touchdown in the first drive of the year lol lol lol lol you stupid goof lol .didnt you predict he wouldnt have any all year long .LMAO

Last edited:
Hey Aqu fool what was that you were saying about Welker being just another guy,and he won't be a factor. Yeah you really know what your talking about you deuche. :rocker:

Last edited:
come out come out where ever you are aquatool lmao :D :rocker:

After his beloved Fish only put up 13 points against the defense-less Redskins and lost, the Pats torching the Jets at their place, his prediction that Welker won't be any good here blowing up in his face, and that Moss is STILL Moss, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Waterboy.

Is Aquafag4ever04 Hiding Like The Coward He Is?

Come Out To Play Aqua With The Big Boys And Grow Some Balls!!!!

I Know You Are Reading This
Show Your 0-1 Dolphins Suckface !!

So did Welker have 4 TDs today? Pretty sure I said he wouldn't have more than 3, has he beaten that yet?

So did Welker have 4 TDs today? Pretty sure I said he wouldn't have more than 3, has he beaten that yet?
NO,but One every other week will do a long with 6 catches a week.

The Fins couldn't beat the lowly Skins? HA,HA,HAAAAAAAAAA Pathetic. :eek:

Last edited:
Wow He shows up after a Dolphins loss - Amazing

Better get used to it - The doophins gonna lose A LOT this year

no douche bag you said he wouldnt have any all year .im sure somebody will find it and prove your lying yet again lol .nice try you sackless tool lol lol

Last edited:
no douche bag you said he wouldnt have any all year .im sure somebody will find it and prove your lying yet again lol .nice try you sackless tool lol lol

He said less than 3.
So Welkers got 15 games to get two more.:rolleyes:
I like Welkers chances.

Amazing how in ONE game, albeit with a decent QB, The Wanker got as many TDs as he got all last season with Miami. WaterBoy in utter ignorance blithely ignores the fact that HOF Brady is the best there is and that BB has a PLAN for guys he signs as FAs.

Last edited:

Welker has 1. And with 15 games to go, its likely that he'll have more.

BTW, How'd Ted Ginn do?

Amazing how in ONE game, albeit with a decent QB, The Wanker got as many TDs as he got all last season with Miami.

Minor correction: with yesterday's TD output, Welker equaled his career total with Miami.

Minor correction: with yesterday's TD output, Welker equaled his career total with Miami.

My bad. I just want to see your comment again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST