PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Apparantly the Officiating was bad in last nights game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. How about the BS PI call on Branch where he was shoved hard by one Jets player into another and they called BRANCH for the foul. I did think the conference on the Tate TD was a little ridiculous. Couldn't understand why the Jets didn't challenge that one (although they had already lost one dumb challenge).

The refs always mess up one or two calls for both teams. Because you are focused on your own team, those are the ones you see and/or remember.

I almost forgot about that one......one jest CB (cromartie?) shoves branch into another def back and Branch gets called for PI.......I almost fell out of the chair....!!!

If I ever see someone here complain about officiating when we lose by 6 TDs I'll be so pissed it won't even be funny. Just ridiculous.

No it shouldn't have. If that had been called against us while playing the Colts, we'd all be crying about how Polian screwed us over. Cromartie didn't actually grab his pants. He grabbed, for a split second, the belt on Branch's hand warmer. It wasn't anything that considerably slowed Branch up. Not enough to warrant a PI.

Alright, I'll take your word for it. Didn't show the full replay for it.

No it shouldn't have. If that had been called against us while playing the Colts, we'd all be crying about how Polian screwed us over. Cromartie didn't actually grab his pants. He grabbed, for a split second, the belt on Branch's hand warmer. It wasn't anything that considerably slowed Branch up. Not enough to warrant a PI.

It was definitely PI, IMO and, even if you were to argue against that, it's at least illegal contact.

Last edited:
A couple of the jesters on their board not happy our Punter roughed up their precious little return man Santonio Holmes. A rookie on me. Yeah, a rookie P nonetheless. Comically, good stuff. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

So this typical jests ahole thinks these calls add up to 42 points? I don't theeeenk so. I think the 3 interceptions had a lot more to do with the win and all three were on Franchize's head.

It was definitely PI, IMO and, even if you were to argue against that, it's at least illegal contact.

I could see illegal contact, but PI would have been a little excessive. Before I rewound it on my DVR, I was pissed about it too. But, upon rewinding it, you can see that Cromartie got the back of the belt with the tips of his index and middle fingers. It wasn't even a good enough or long enough grab of the belt to cut back Branch's route. Like I said, that would be something that a lot of us would complain about had we been playing the Colts and it happened to us.

I loved it when he threw the third one and one of the commentators goes something like "I don't know WHERE he was throwin that one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back