PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone worried about Moss yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Moss does during the rest of the season - both good & bad - will not surprise me.

Actually, let me take that back. If Moss shows guts, leadership, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to help his QB, then I will be surprised.

What's that saying about a leopard and his spots?

You should watch the replay. Let me put you in Cassel apologist category.
You're right, not breadbox, chest height. Oh, the shame. Still didn't expose him to anything but a routine slant. Let me put you in the category of clueless Moss fans who think he's above playing hard football like our other receivers.

Read Reiss up and downs, he says he short armed a pass and was getting frustrated.. Just hope he pulls together, Cassel needs him

i really hope im wrong but i feel like we're starting to see the oakland raider randy moss

You're right, not breadbox, chest height. Oh, the shame. Still didn't expose him to anything but a routine slant. Let me put you in the category of clueless Moss fans who think he's above playing hard football like our other receivers.

By your logic, Brady should be faulted for not trying hard enough to "support" Chad Jackson.

worried we cant get him the ball. i just think randy is frustrated that he does not have brady this year

worried we cant get him the ball. i just think randy is frustrated that he does not have brady this year

He is and so are the rest of us. He needs to play 100% and not be a chicken sh!t.

A little worried, but he's down on the list. QB, OL, entire defense are bigger concerns for me. Randy wants to win, but they need to get him involved.

He is and so are the rest of us. He needs to play 100% and not be a chicken sh!t.

Hey idiot...last time i checked...Moss played the wide receiver position...now the man can't throw himself the ball can he?

Throw him the damn ball atleast 20 times a game even if he's double covered and lets see what happens. This is what Brady knew sometime...and he did it in situations.

Cassel just sucked. He looked like a deer trapped in the headlights out there.

Now let's talk about that wide open tight end that our great backup QB never saw...

Brady will be back next year and Randy wants to be back with him. If Randy has his head up his butt I fully expect him to dislodge it and focus on what has to be done.

Hey idiot...last time i checked...Moss played the wide receiver position...now the man can't throw himself the ball can he?

Throw him the damn ball atleast 20 times a game even if he's double covered and lets see what happens. This is what Brady knew sometime...and he did it in situations.

Cassel just sucked. He looked like a deer trapped in the headlights out there.

Now let's talk about that wide open tight end that our great backup QB never saw...

Moss is being a chicken **** this year and is playing at less than 100%.

If calling me an idiot makes you feel better about that then good for you.

I am one of Moss's biggest supports, but even I have to admit that I am concerned about his state of mind after watching today's game.

what must be going through his head is......"OAKLAND PART II"

I do feel sorry for him that he turned down bigger dough elsewhere to play with Brady.

sure Cassel is not starting caliber, but I think we're in for some rough times with Moss this year. I was surprised, and a little disappointed that Moss was elected captain and stated so in this forum... for exactly this reason. He cannot be putting in the effort that's required of a team leader when the chips are down. Then again, you can't say much for the leaders on defense either.

What did Moss say to Tomase at the press conference? Anyone have a link?

One thing people forget about Moss is that it's not like he's stuck on some crappy team (Oakland) again. Even if the QB situation here doesn't work out he only has to survive for the year before he gets Brady back. He'll be okay when we need him/they call on him.

I don't really see too much of a difference from last year. I think since Tom went down, we are just trying to notice things that aren't necessarily there or that were there last year as well. It's kind of like that whole Brady-body-language-fiasco of a couple years ago.

That is Bull!! Take a look at the video, it was at head height, if not above. With a guy coming up to whack him. It was a suicide pass.

That is Bull!! Take a look at the video, it was at head height, if not above. With a guy coming up to whack him. It was a suicide pass.

All I know is I wouldn't have anything to do with that pass either...not with 13 more games to play!!!

There were two dudes there ready to smack him LOL...

We have BINGO!!! ding, ding, ding

We need to understand that the offense was the greatest in the history of the NFL under Brady, the VERY BEST EVER, EVER, EVER. And going into the first game, this offense was STRONGER than that at then end of last year. We added a healthy Morris and Thomas. We added Jordan. And we replaced Neal with Yates/Hochstein. Sure, we could use a pro-bowl RG and RT to go with our pro-bowl center, LG and LT, but no team has that.

If there is a problem with the offense, look to only one place. Don't even think of blaming other players on the best offense in history if they are frustrated with playing for a high school quarterback.

Moss wants to win so much that he is asking the team to consider Culpepper, a QB who he really, really didn't like much. Moss wants to win. He wanted to win when he was in Minnesota; he wanted to win when he was in Oakland. He wants to win here.

Total horse crap. I was at the game, and as the area around the ball was disappointing, I decided to just watch moss the whole game. He was open almost every play, and ran his ass off the entire game.
I think I know the exact play he is accusing him of "short arming". It was a sideline throw, and at first I thought the same thing, but you could tell that the pass could only have been caught by jumping up and out of bounds, and whats the point of that.
Total bull****. Moss worked his ass off the whole game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back