PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone watching NFLN? Warren Sapp unfiltered, thought mic's were off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Did you hear the whispering sounds of Sapp talking about Belichick?

I couldn't make out exactly what he said. Did anyone catch it? It seemed like a mistake on the Network.

I couldn't make out exactly what he said. Did anyone catch it? It seemed like a mistake on the Network.

What did he say?
angry_baby.jpg

I heard it to.... Could not make it out but it was profanity filled

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
Somebody, perhaps Warren Sapp, said "This is the same bleeping segment we had Mike Lombardi do. The bleeping Bill Belichick bleeping angle."

Edit: Bedard has since tweeted it might have been Dukes. Or Sapp.

Sapp said to quote "This is the same ******ing segment we had Michael Lombardi do. The GD Bill Belichick angle",

"Warren Sapp ... thought"?

Really?

Didn't the NFL fine an official an entire game check for accidentally uttering a minor curse word into a live mic?

Looks like Sapp put one half of his 215 pairs of Air Jordans in his mouth tonight.

Meh. I can't really get on anyone for having BB and/or Pats fatigue at this point.

Warren Sapp? Really?

Isn't he the guy who made boatloads of cash but is now broke like a 2 dolla hooka?

images

Sapp and Dukes are complete morons, good football players but stupid.

Sapp will be okay. He'll just say that Jeremy Shockey said it.

Sapp is a train wreck in more ways than one. He obviously has self control issues. He constantly looks like he's going to make one outrageous statement after another. He's no different than Irvin or Carter. I guess this is entertainment in the NFL's mind.

This is really not a big deal at all to me, earlier on they had Lombardi talk about BB's Browns and Patriots connection, then Pioli comes on and it is the same question to him to. He was just making sure he was not on drugs.

I heard this on-air. Figured I'd see something about it on here.

It's just Sapp being crapp. You really gotta wonder about NFL Network sometimes. Don't know why Shefter left who was probably their biggest player alongside Mayock who will probably follow one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes