PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone making the trip to Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe in Indy, it might not be the best idea to advertise that your Dad's bar is pro-Patriots.

That's like advertising that you're a Colts bar in downtown Boston.

People in Indy hate the Pats with a seething passion. If they find out that a bar in Indy is really some kind of New England Patriot bar, you might as well close your doors because you'll be shunned in Indy especially if the Pats win on Sunday.

And if you believe any of the bozos here who blindly think there will scads of tickets remaining on Sunday, think again. The ticket brokers in Indy can't find tickets, and the prices are soaring.

Good luck if you go to Indy without ducats in hand. You're on your own.

You keep saying this about tickets but I'm not seeing it. I'm here in Indy now and there is a ton of tickets listed on ebay and stubhub both, some of which are under $300. Anyway, I'm probably going to hold out until the game tomorrow because I only need a single and I think prices are just going to continue to drop. We'll see what happens...

Count me in as one of the Indy people who pre-dates the Colts and had already chosen a team to be loyal to before they arrived.

Also the Irsay family hasn't shown much of a history of loyalty to it's fans, why should the fans be loyal to them?

I'm a Patriots fan because my father was when I was a little kid, and I stuck through the worst years (1-15 anyone? that 1 victory was to the Colts, btw) so yeah... I'm enjoying the good years.

I'm still a fan of the Colts... I respect them a lot and in fact live with one of the assistant coaches daughters, but I'm a Patriots fan first and foremost and to hell with any other team if the Patriots are still in the picture.

Well thats super.. I am doing the best I can to make sure none of my friends spend any money at any of yor dads places. Too bad too because I am very familiar with the 10th and GS pub long before your dad took it over. I am a Ben Davis grad and have MANY friends within practically walking distance. Hope this weekend is like his Christmas for his cash registers. No more post BD football and bball rounds for me and my crew at that POS. EVER!!! ( and I am spreading the word!)

Leaving for Indy right now. I'm ready to make some noise. Go Pats.

AWESOME... WILL BE GREAT TO HAVE YOU SPEND YOUR EAST COAST CASH IN OUR ECONOMY--OPEN THE WALLET PAT'S BOY!!!!! Win or lose your hard earned money doesn't make it back to the East Coast.. oh well, better economy for Central Indiana !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Those trailer parks in Western Mass really could use it)

Well thats super.. I am doing the best I can to make sure none of my friends spend any money at any of yor dads places. Too bad too because I am very familiar with the 10th and GS pub long before your dad took it over. I am a Ben Davis grad and have MANY friends within practically walking distance. Hope this weekend is like his Christmas for his cash registers. No more post BD football and bball rounds for me and my crew at that POS. EVER!!! ( and I am spreading the word!)

OOOHHHH! A Ben Davis Grad. Let us all bow down! Have fun watching the game with your "crew". Keep drinking the cool aid over there on the west side. GO PATS!:rocker:

Wish I was, dude, but another duty calls. Make sure to give all the fine folks of Indiana our best regards. Show 'em some New England "class" !!!

:D

In Indy right now. Caught the team arriving at the hotel about 5:15. They're staying at the Westin, next to the Dome. Andre Tippett was hanging around the lobby for a while talking to fans. Not a whole lot of Pats fans in town. Ran into maybe 10 all day. Definitely caught some flack from Colts fans, we've been rocking Pats gear all day. In general, Colt fans have been pretty hospitable. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

In Indy right now. Caught the team arriving at the hotel about 5:15. They're staying at the Westin, next to the Dome. Andre Tippett was hanging around the lobby for a while talking to fans. Not a whole lot of Pats fans in town. Ran into maybe 10 all day. Definitely caught some flack from Colts fans, we've been rocking Pats gear all day. In general, Colt fans have been pretty hospitable. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

Way to represent, bro.

Thanks for the report. Make some noise !!!

:horn:

Tickets will be very tight and extremely pricey.

I called a few ticket brokers in Indy and one said it was the toughest ticket he'd seen in his 20 years in Indy. They all agreed that it was a huge sellers market. They were selling $75 face value nosebleed tickets for $750 a pop. Ebay might be your best bet, but it's too late to mail the tix, so you'd have to trust the seller in Indy to come through for you when you get there.

But you'd better watch out for counterfeit tickets in Indy. Two brokers told me they are everywhere.

Just got my ticket. non-obstructed View upper in the corner. $250. So Pumped right now. Is anyone tailgating or watching the 1st game someplace?

Down here in indy nice city Met Bob Kraft last night and got some awesome pics we were interviewed on channel 4 today was live and now heading out on a horse drawn carriage ride life sucks but I'll tell ya what this city is goin to lynch their QB if he doesn't perfom today and thats all they are talkin about in the media GO PATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST