PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone making the trip to Indy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeinIndy

On the Roster
Reaction score
Since I'm here in Indy and I know one other Patriots fan in this city (and I call him dad) I was curious if anyone was making trip. My dad owns a couple of bars here, one of which is in walking distance to the RCA dome so if anyone wants a Patriots friendly environment the natives there are friendly.

I am thinking about it but when I mentioned it to the husband last night, the response was lukewarm.

What's the possibility of getting a reasonably priced ticket? Should I surprise my old man by sending him to the game?

a reasonably priced ticket to the AFC Championship game? Not likely.

then again, if you're used to paying for Patriots tickets the Indy tickets would probably be affordable. I'm sure there will be tons of tickets available.

Last edited:
What's the possibility of getting a reasonably priced ticket? Should I surprise my old man by sending him to the game?

Looks like bleeders are going for about $400 each on eBay right now, as you get closer the price will obviously go up.

going to the game and looking for tickets also - will see how it goes on prices as they price drops

I was going to go, the airline prices weren't too bad, and there's a Hampton Inn withing walking distance of the RCA dome for $150 a night....but I'm thinking of holding off. If the Pats win then I'd rather use the money for the next game!

lol, Patty37, wanna go with me? I mentioned the same thing to my wife after the game and her response was luke warm as well. :)
For those trying for tickets, some (who knows how many, if any) will be going on sale to the public tomorrow at 10am on ticketmaster.com. If you're in Indy, there was a local presale today at the RCA dome and local ticketmaster outlets.

I'm going.

Definitely going. Have my flight booked. Will need help with a ticket. Probably just be me going.

Yup. Making the drive from Ann Arbor Saturday. Got the last 2 tickets from the Indiana TicketMasters when my buddy drove to South Bend this morning. I am geeked. I am printing out a photo of the Pats' rings, and laminating it, so when some Peyton-loving Colts fan tries to run smack about MVPs and Pro Bowls, I can hold it up, and save my breath.

Since I'm here in Indy and I know one other Patriots fan in this city (and I call him dad) I was curious if anyone was making trip. My dad owns a couple of bars here, one of which is in walking distance to the RCA dome so if anyone wants a Patriots friendly environment the natives there are friendly.

I'll be flying into Indianapolis on Monday after the game on business. Hopefully I can experience what the Town is like after they experience another gut wrenching loss to the Pats.

then again, if you're used to paying for Patriots tickets the Indy tickets would probably be affordable. I'm sure there will be tons of tickets available.

Depends. If you want a single, you'll be able to get one on gameday for $150, I'm certain. For the AFCCG in Pittsburgh 2 years ago, I played it safe and paid $500 for a ticket off of eBay. My buddy rolled with me, and ended up getting one at 11 am (for the 6:30 kick) for $125. A pair will be costly, but the prices I'm seeing online are on par with what I'd expect, and gameday prices should be a normal market.

lol, Patty37, wanna go with me? I mentioned the same thing to my wife after the game and her response was luke warm as well. :)
For those trying for tickets, some (who knows how many, if any) will be going on sale to the public tomorrow at 10am on ticketmaster.com. If you're in Indy, there was a local presale today at the RCA dome and local ticketmaster outlets.
I haven't seen this at colts.com or ticketmaster.com. Can you confirm it?

Depends. If you want a single, you'll be able to get one on gameday for $150, I'm certain. For the AFCCG in Pittsburgh 2 years ago, I played it safe and paid $500 for a ticket off of eBay. My buddy rolled with me, and ended up getting one at 11 am (for the 6:30 kick) for $125. A pair will be costly, but the prices I'm seeing online are on par with what I'd expect, and gameday prices should be a normal market.

Dave, you're talking about getting a single ticket from a scalper? I do only need one.

Right, I just meant reasonably priced compared to the prices we pay at the Raza.

Dave, you're talking about getting a single ticket from a scalper? I do only need one.

Yeah. If you only need 1, I'd be SHOCKED if you couldn't pick one up for $150 max on Sunday. Like I said, Pittsburgh 2 years ago was a much tougher ticket, and my buddy got a single for $125, which kinda made me regret paying $500 on Monday for it. But, I did have the peace of mind.

Yeah. If you only need 1, I'd be SHOCKED if you couldn't pick one up for $150 max on Sunday. Like I said, Pittsburgh 2 years ago was a much tougher ticket, and my buddy got a single for $125, which kinda made me regret paying $500 on Monday for it. But, I did have the peace of mind.

OK, but if I send my dad out there and he gets screwed on the ticket YOU will have to live with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST