PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone from Hong Kong Watching the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a nationality called European? Wow, you learn something every day.

I thought there were individual nations there, but I went to public school.

Dude, are you really that stupid or just pretending? You said there was no nationality called Asian to try to prove your point. And I'm telling you there is also no nationality for European which you don't argue is a legit term...I'm presuming you believe someone can be European, but there are no Asians? You stated earlier that how can anyone be Asian if there are so many countries...I'm saying the same thing holds true for Europeans and Africans. Can you restate your position again? You are simply outclassed, give up. It's embarassing for you.

Moderators: We should seriously consider banning Patjew for starting such a controvertial thread. ;)

Are you saying he baited NEM by indicating a preference for North East Central Asian food?

Moderators: We should seriously consider banning Patjew for starting such a controvertial thread. ;)

Hey, WTF????

Maybe not a bad idea....

I can't watch a Patriots game with other people except my family. I get so intense I could turn into a monster instead of my loveable self.

I'm normally the same. Today I freaked out our housecleaner with all of my screaming.

Hope that you feel better. And thanks for starting the latest NEM war.:rofl:
Thanks, and you're welcome. You might not believe this, but it was actually pretty easy.

I'm normally the same. Today I freaked out our housecleaner with all of my screaming.

Thanks, and you're welcome. You might not believe this, but it was actually pretty easy.

PatJew, I have tomorrow off and insomnia, apparently.

Great game. I had some delicious Thai food Buffet for pre game meal, what did you have? Maintaining cultural sensitivity at all times, of course.

In case you missed it, Troy woofing it up postgame. Light's out!!!
http://cbs4boston.com/video/[email protected]

Last edited:
PatJew, I have tomorrow off and insomnia, apparently.

Great game. I had some delicious Thai food Buffet for pre game meal, what did you have? Maintaining cultural sensitivity at all times, of course.

In case you missed it, Troy woofing it up postgame. Light's out!!!
http://cbs4boston.com/video/[email protected]

I had a box of kleenex. Still getting over this GD cold. But for lunch later that day I had squid soup. Not. Too. Good.

I had a box of kleenex. Still getting over this GD cold. But for lunch later that day I had squid soup. Not. Too. Good.

Squid? European Squid or Asian Squid?

You are right that there was no malice intended. What I said are things that just about every person says at one time or another, meant in a jovial manner with no harm intended.

Actually NEM, I can say pretty certainly that I've never heard a soul under the age of 50 say anything of the kind. Look, shmessy already tried to politely inform you that your "Charlie Chan" post is, in 2007, considered akin to joking about "how much them darkies love watermelon." You meant no harm, you feel it's all in good fun, fine. But now that you have been informed by a variety of posters of different races that you're coming across like an idiot, why not give it a rest?

BTW Patjew, I watched the SD game alone in NYC. The rest of the city seemed to be trying to pretend that the NFL no longer exists. :snob:

Sorry, but you are wrong. Maybe you need to get out in the real world a little more often. BYE.

For the record, I think you're original remark was perfectly innocent, no different than saying all the Pizza Parlors in Italy were swamped, or in Boston for that matter.

The Charlie Chan thing was different, but that's why you're NEM, can't quit while your ahead.

I'm beyond redemption with my behavior, but I just can't resist poking fun at pompous, pretentious self appointed thought police.

I did enjoy the laughs and I'll just have to live with having offended 60% of the world's population.:bricks:

Sorry, but you are wrong. Maybe you need to get out in the real world a little more often. BYE.

They should keep you from a laptop...ignorant people like you shouldn't be able to express their opinions since noone under the age of 50 understands it. However, you aren't doing much for your new rep with your continuance of this thread. Anyone who doesn't know will figure out quickly that you are indeed racist.

but I just can't resist poking fun at pompous, pretentious self appointed thought police.

Haha, still not over being called ignorant are you. :D

Truth hurts! :rocker:

talking about self appointed thought police, i guess you are now one of the pompous, pretentious, self appointed thought police in charge of poking fun at people who you call "pompous, pretentious self appointed thought police" You can add hypocrite to ignorant. Wow, a twofer. :D

Last edited:
So, anyone in HK watching next week's game?

talking about self appointed thought police, i guess you are now one of the pompous, pretentious, self appointed thought police in charge of poking fun at people who you call "pompous, pretentious self appointed thought police" You can add hypocrite to ignorant. Wow, a twofer. :D

Tell you what, I'll let you win the name calling.

I'm not that sensitive. Just thought it was funny this whole thing started by someone thinking Chop Suey is a racial slur when culinary authorities have recently discovered it's an authentic Chinese dish from Toisan Province.

Upon further review, Toisan, (or Taishan) is in Guangdong Province, only 140 Kilometers from Hong Kong). Apparently NEM is so culturally sensitive he looked up an authentic Hong Kong dish.

Wow, now who's uninformed?

I may be ignorant, but I can Google.

Last edited:

To bad you're missing out on the international thread. People from all over the world having fun talking about the Pats.:D

Last edited:
I'm having too much fun talking about this with you! Besides, why don't you try out a theory you're so absolutely sure about. Shout out to everyone in a chinatown near you "hey, how you doin chow mein?" over and over again. Let them know how you feel! I wonder how far you'll get before someone speaks to you about it. Don't worry, you wont be hurt as soon as you inform them that you're the new pompous police in town.

Oh wait, better yet why don't you head over to Harlem or Watts (whichever is more convenient for you) and start shouting "fried chicken and watermelon" over and over again. I'd love to see that. Please tell me when and where you'll be so I can see how it turns out! I'll even take my video cam and post it in youtube if you like. That would be awesome! :D

Careful with the stereotyping; that's on the verge of being offensive. "Chop Suey" indeed.

"Chow Mein?" "Chop Suey?" You've never been to Hong Kong. Some of the best food in the world, not just Sichuan and Cantonese and Hunan, but Southeast Asian as well, and more than a few very respectable Western Restaurants.

If you had Squid soup, that's definitely not you in your Avatar! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft