PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody hear Peter King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens O is not as bad as u make em seem. McGahee has been doing well, Mason is leading in receptions. They got the players..their OL has injuries but their main problem is they just cant score. they can move the ball..but cant score.

I see some talk about "if" the Patriots have nothing to play for in Week 16, but there's absolutely no way the Pats could go into the last week undefeated and have anything to play for. The only other possible team to challenge the Pats is the Colts, and if the Pats are undefeated going into the last week, by definition the Colts won't be able to catch them (since the Pats would own the head-to-head).

The only question is if going undefeated is enough to play for, and/or, as mentioned above, having the bye week means they won't have to rest players as much. I honestly don't know, but I suspect that Belichick and the players would love to go undefeated. Winning the Super Bowl is the goal, but if you can become the acknowledged best team of all time by having the first 19-0 season ... isn't that what you play the game for? My call is that if they're 15-0 going into NY, they burn the Giants to the ground and piss on the ashes.

I say the danger games are the Colts and the Steelers. The Patriots could conceivably lose either one. The Ravens? Please. Peter King actually doesn't know football at all. To him the whole league and season is just a collection of story-lines and personalities. He thinks the fact that Ray Lewis is pissed at AD makes some kind of difference. Pah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft