PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antoine Winfield Jr. is the man.

Hated it watching it live, thought it was stupid and deserved the penalty, as it has NO place in sports. That said if there is one POS scum bag I don’t mind having his face rubbed in it, yeah I might have done it too. Hope it becomes a meme that gets sent to him 10 million times.

Hated it watching it live, thought it was stupid and deserved the penalty, as it has NO place in sports. That said if there is one POS scum bag I don’t mind having his face rubbed in it, yeah I might have done it too. Hope it becomes a meme that gets sent to him 10 million times.
Hill does that **** all the time never gets called for it so it was glorious to see

I mean even still, Hill is the one who does this taunt every time he scores a TD.

That’s one of those plays where you initially give the kid the stern look as a coach at the sign of the penalty flag. Then make sure he sees you give a grin and a wink on the sideline after the fact.
100%
When your team is throwing the deuces back at KC you don't look down at the confidence/momentum.

"The taunting, man it's something I had to do," Winfield said. "When we played them earlier, Hill went off on us. He backflipped right in front of my face and gave me the peace sign. So, it was only right that I gave him the peace sign right back to him. It felt amazing to be able to do that."

I don't know, maybe the greatest player who ever played the sport, who spend 20 years with the pats, and the GOAT TE, who spend his previous years.... oh f*ck it, you guys aren't worth the effort. Still in denial...

Winfield never played for the pats

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back