PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another hilarious post from Fin Heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like Sports Illustrated picking Miami and Carolina to go to the Super Bowl last year? Ah you're right, they were all fired huh?

Would you like to see my vault? Read my 25+ commentarys and tell me I have no football knowledge.

How about those at pro football weekly (or any magazine for that matter) that predicted the Saints in the NFC Championship game, or the Jets in the playoffs? They are so smart too huh?

Okay, so you would fit right in...

I guess they would hire you.

Last edited:
Just promise me you guys will read me when I'm writing collums for SI, ESPN, Sun-Sentinel, or wherever it may be.
I think you should send these pulications some of the fine material you've written here, they're sure to hire you. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bad boy you stopped takeing your THOROZINE I can tell you wouldn't be haveing these delusions of grandure

Last edited:
Would you like to see my vault? Read my 25+ commentarys and tell me I have no football knowledge.
All the stupid articles are problably copy and pasted. And yes you have NO football knowledge at all. You sure were very knowledgable last year when you said confidently that the Miami Dolphins would be win the AFC East when they were last place.

Last edited:
The only way you'll end up writing for any of them is if they start an "Ask Assclown" column; once that happens, you're a shoe in you flea brain.

I can just see it now, you getting ripped from coast to coast for your moronic predictions and people everywhere asking; how did this oysterbrain get this position, and I can tell them "I knew Ballsack4ever when he used to wow us all with his Doofin predictions on the Patriots forum"................

Besides, I thought you said you were attending a junior college to help improve your draft status; giving up that dream already huh?...................

Last edited:
Just promise me you guys will read me when I'm writing collums for SI, ESPN, Sun-Sentinel, or wherever it may be.

I'm sorry this is just sad. I mean stupid.

You guys are pretty funny. I get a good laugh at reading how pathetic it all is. All Patspride says is that I get owned yet he never says how, Kdo and lawernce whatever just talk out of their ass, and Zippo continues with the genious posts.

You guys are pretty funny. I get a good laugh at reading how pathetic it all is. All Patspride says is that I get owned yet he never says how, Kdo and lawernce whatever just talk out of their ass, and Zippo continues with the genious posts.

From a fellow teenager you are an embarrassment to teenagers everywhere. :rolleyes:

I thought you were here to talk football??:rofl:

You get "owned" every time you are outed after you offer lies as fact, yet keep coming back with absolutely no sense of shame.
Your sarcasm lacks substance and wit.

I observe your employment of a new coping skill: the avoidance of using the name "Welker" (Lawrence Whatever???) serves to suppress the tears of frustration every time you think of a member of your infamous "murders row" (sic) being traded to the perennial AFCE champs. Come, now... you can do better than that, can't you?

Nice work, Chico Agua. You're making good progress in therapy. Next time you meet with your therapist, try using the sock puppets. Have an imaginary conversation: You are the puppet on the left, and one of us here can be the one that's right. I mean the one ON the right. Tell us how you feel.
:D
Show me where I "talk out my ass" and I'll show you ten times that you've done the same. The glaring difference between us is that your wit is insipid, lacks imagination, and is a mirror to your own inadequate sense of self, while I know how to push your buttons to the extent that it takes quite a while for you to garner the courage to go toe to toe with a vastly superior intellect. :D

Last edited:

You get "owned" every time you are outed after you offer lies as fact, yet keep coming back with absolutely no sense of shame.

I observe your employment of a new coping skill: the avoidance of using the name "Welker" (Lawrence Whatever???) serves to suppress the tears of frustration every time you think of a member of your infamous "murders row" (sic) being traded to the perennial AFCE champs. Come, now... you can do better than that, can't you?

Nice work, Chico Agua. You're making good progress in therapy. Next time you meet with your therapist, try using the sock puppets. Have an imaginary conversation: You are the puppet on the left, and one of us here can be the one that's right. I mean the one ON the right. Tell us how you feel.
Show me where I "talk out my ass" and I'll show you ten times that you've done the same. The glaring difference between us is that your wit is insipid, lacks imagination, and is a mirror to your own inadequate sense of self, while I know how to push your buttons to the extent that it takes quite a while for you to garner the courage to go toe to toe with a vastly superior intellect.
i love it aqua getting killed yet again :D :D

Show me where I "talk out my ass" and I'll show you ten times that you've done the same. The glaring difference between us is that your wit is insipid, lacks imagination, and is a mirror to your own inadequate sense of self, while I know how to push your buttons to the extent that it takes quite a while for you to garner the courage to go toe to toe with a vastly superior intellect. :D
Cold but true. Besides,if aquavulva is to be a nationally sindicated writter which i'm sure he will be, :D he's going to have to suffer the slings,and arrows of critics. Eventually he is going to be wrong, or write something stupid (can't believe he's ever do that) and if he's writting mags such as the ones he's mentioned it's going to be out there for all to see. And he won't be able to hide in his trailer in Pine Nut Washington. I'm sure his sitting in his trailer right now honeing his writting skills.He's working on all the comebacksto these posts.

aquaVULVA must pay his debt,or the curse will continue

Last edited:
Recent medical research has shown all males should consider getting their colons checked and flushed early and often to avoid problems down the road; after that last post by Lawrence Welker, I'd say your good to go Chico Agua (love the new name too LW, gotta give you credit for that one).............too effin funny man, talk about getting schooled, WOW.....

You guys are pretty funny. I get a good laugh at reading how pathetic it all is. All Patspride says is that I get owned

You were 'owned' in not one but TWO bets you lost and yet welched on.

You're a complete loser with no credibility.

Giving us no chance is ludacris brotha man. Come on, Miami is never out of a game with our solid defense and we finally have a serviceable QB. If our line plays well then our team will succeed. To be honest, your WRs don't scare me. Stallworth only runs flys and gets hurt every year, Moss *****es and moans when he doesn't get the ball and Wes Welker is an average player. I'd be more worried about keeping Taylor and Porter off Brady if I were you guys.

Hmm finally a serviceable QB. I still remember you trying to compare Daunte to Brady.

The Patriot recievers don't scare him; they scare every fan of every team in the NFL on the Patriots schedule this year, but they don't scare this ****head. Priceless.

The Patriot recievers don't scare him; they scare every fan of every team in the NFL on the Patriots schedule this year, but they don't scare this ****head. Priceless.

I'm not worried about a guy who's always hurt and runs straight down the field ever single play, I'm not worried about a average slot receiver and I'm not worried about any of the lovable band of losers from last year. Moss however does present a mismatch to us, we need to find a way to shut him down. The best way to do this, pressure Brady, which we do every time we play the Pats. I know we'll get at least 1 from you guys this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST