Andre Carter "That's My Patriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
You just have to love this guy

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Patriots DE Andre Carter will be at Gillette Stadium tomorrow: “It’s no secret the side I’m cheering for”

A veteran who has been with his former team so many years,then comes here and immediately becomes one of the family.

Andre will be in the locker room and in the executive area watching HIS Patriots play and rooting for them.

My,how I wish we could have had this guy after we lost Seymour and Bruschi,he might have been the missing link the past 2 years in the playoffs,unfortunately he won't be on the field this year either,but I think his presence alone will pick that front 7 up.

We need to re-sign him at least another 2 years,the man is in incredible shape for his age and looks to have tons left in that tank.

Even if he slows down a bit because of his injury and whatnot, he can still provide so much to younger players. It sounds like this has been his favorite season of football so far because of the Patriots, so I don't see why he wouldn't resign for a fair amount.
If we let him go... :bricks:

Best veteran leader acquired besides Rodney. I think he helped our front seven develop confidence, especially Anderson.

Best veteran leader acquired besides Rodney. I think he helped our front seven develop confidence, especially Anderson.

Lets not forget Brian Waters as well

Brian brings new meaning to the words 'silent but deadly'

At least fans from other teams can see what Carter has brought here....only Pats fans can really know how absolutely vital Waters has been at RG and has played tons better than Mankins at the LG this season.

Last edited:
Lets not forget Brian Waters as well

Brian brings new meaning to the words 'silent but deadly'

At least fans from other teams can see what Carter has brought here....only Pats fans can really know how absolutely vital Waters has been at RG and has played tons better than Mankins at the LG this season.

Kinda weird but I ripped a fart right when I read those words. It was not silent though.

I love this guy. I hope we can keep him around a lil while longer.

I pray to God we keep him and Mark Anderson both. Brian Waters has been absolutely superb from the first snap and as a Vet to teach young and talented Cannon.

Carter and Anderson just bring fire and intensity which is sorely missed on the D-Line and Big Vince just cant do it by himself anymore. I just loved it when Anderson sacked Tebow stripped and recovered the fumble, got up and you could see him mouth the words "Thats what i'm talking about!!!!" I know Belichick must have been ecstatic.....I know I was pumped.

LETS GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a guy who wears his spirituality on his sleeve, but flies below the media radar..

Carter is a great addition to this team, and a great role model.

Last edited:
As long as some team from out of nowhere doesn't offer him crazy money, he should be back with the team next year (providing his quad injury fully heals and he is back to where is was before the injury.).

Add Crumpler to the list of great teachers/leaders (unless I missed a story somewhere along the line).

Really hope Carter comes back next year. Seems like he kind of wants to.

Add Crumpler to the list of great teachers/leaders (unless I missed a story somewhere along the line).

Really hope Carter comes back next year. Seems like he kind of wants to.

There was a reason Crumpler's locker was in-between Gronk and AH's locker. Crump may have made a big boo-boo by dropping the TD in playoff loss to the Jets, but as far as I'm concerned his most important contribution to last season's team cannot be found on a stat sheet.

The Boston Globe 2011-08-08: FOXBOROUGH - One day after the opened camp, they announced seven cuts. Among them was veteran tight end Alge Crumpler. Last season, Crumpler's locker was sandwiched between rookie tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. Gronkowski called him "Professor Crump,'' and he and Hernandez repeatedly spoke of Crumpler's guidance throughout the season.

There are a million stories of young players with great talent that come into the league and for whatever reason, go nowhere in the NFL.

Gronk and AH obviously have the talent and the desire to be great. As rooks, BB felt that they just needed to be around someone who could guide them to make good decisions on and off the field. somewhat who is credible. Who has, "been there done that".

Last edited:
Watters and Carter have been unreal additions to the team this year.

I hope we get Carter locked up soon and that he recovers ASAP.

Watters and Carter have been unreal additions to the team this year.

I hope we get Carter locked up soon and that he recovers ASAP.

Even though he is not as well-rounded as Carter, Mark Anderson's season should not be overlooked. 10 sacks and 2 forced fumbles and 14 QB hits is pretty darn good production for a situational pass rusher.

He is a guy who I think is pretty critical to this defense moving forward.

Last edited:
Even though he is not as well-rounded as Carter, Mark Anderson's season should not be overlooked. 10 sacks and 2 forced fumbles and 14 QB hits is pretty darn good production for a situational pass rusher.

He is a guy who I think is pretty critical to this defense moving forward.

Anderson is like the fat lady, when he sacks the QB at the end of the game it signals the end.

Crumpler, Carter and Waters are faves, they come with proven leadership skills and teach these kids how to behave in the NFL..

Something that if oft overlooked in the NFL when other teams try to replicate the Patriot Model...

I didn't realize Carter was like this. I mean, I knew he was a good teammate and all but this just takes it to another level. The Pats better bring him back, it doesn't seem as though he would leave for some other team over money.

Love this guy.

Carter has been great this year, and I hope he's back for at least one or two more. the guy can play and YES he CAN rush the passer!

(Can we stop asking if every player who gets mentioned can rush the passer now?)

Keeping Carter and Anderson around means the pass rush issue is solved for the next couple of years.

Agreed, a good guy and effective player.

Now if we can just get a Shawn Ellis sighting, today :rolleyes:

Agreed, a good guy and effective player.

Now if we can just get a Shawn Ellis sighting, today :rolleyes:

These are the types of games why the team has Shaun Ellis on the roster. He will play and I expect him to play well.

This year was not about the regular season. BB gave guys extra rest this year. Rookies, vets, etc. Guys could have played but were held back. Ellis was one of them.

Last edited:
I'm curious why people think Carter saying he is rooting for the Patriots is a story. What reason would he have for rooting for someone else? Is this really note worthy? Do we doubt other injured Patriots want the Patriots to win?
Perhaps I am missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back