Almost season ending career for Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan

On the Roster
Reaction score
damn it!!!!!

Seriously that was nasty.

He is being forced to fall foward from the bottom but being forced to fall back from the top.

He was almost snapped like a twig there.

Woooo 87 yard punt return td for Randel El

That was an ugly hit, glad to see he's okay.

Go Skins!

Hah, loving the sig Hok.

FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
ur glad to see him he's okay? LOL LOL i didnt expect to hear that from a pats fan

nobody wants to see anyone have their career ended or be permanently crippled - i want the colts to lose, but i dont want them to have any excuses.

Whats a season ending career?

Kdo5 said:
Whats a season ending career?

Relax man, it's a Bronco's fan, what do you expect?

MrClutch said:
Relax man, it's a Bronco's fan, what do you expect?
Not much. :D

What the hell is a "Season Ending Career?"

pats1 said:
Is there an echo in here? Seriously though, Manning didn't even come out of the game never mind end his season career.

ur glad to see him he's okay? LOL LOL i didnt expect to hear that from a pats fan
What are you doing here besides acting like a bildo?

pats1 said:
Exactly what I said. Donkeys arent meant to be inteligent.

I want to see him lose, not get hurt.

The officials got the call wrong on that play. The tackle basically pulled the DE into Manning's knees.

That hit was nasty...what i thought was weird though is that the camera zoomed in on PM and he looked up and around, made sure he wasn't bleeding, and then put his head back down almost like he was trying to milk it---then got up and called timeout when noone was rushing to him. It was a nasty hit, no doubt--but it looked like PM was trying to get a little too much attention for himself there---which is typical.

mtbykr said:
That hit was nasty...what i thought was weird though is that the camera zoomed in on PM and he looked up and around, made sure he wasn't bleeding, and then put his head back down almost like he was trying to milk it---then got up and called timeout when noone was rushing to him. It was a nasty hit, no doubt--but it looked like PM was trying to get a little too much attention for himself there---which is typical.

You must be kidding. I think he was trying to figure out if everything was still attached and if he was going to be able to get up. He got hit high and low, bent like a pretzel and had his helmet ripped off. Give me a break about milking it and give the guy some credit for being able to walk away from it and having the piece of mind to call a time out so the ref didn't call an injury time out and force him to sit out a play.

PatsRI said:
Is there an echo in here? Seriously though, Manning didn't even come out of the game never mind end his season career.

lol.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back