PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Alleged) Ex-Pats Employee throws mud and makes fool of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

I do feel bad both for those 2 guys.. espically paul perillo, a very underated pro football writer. He also said some things about Bruschi, but Bruschi approached him afterwords.. Fred made this guy , and he spit right back in his face, and today Fred is probably hearing it work and if it gets to a site like florio or god forbid espn, look out .. And Casale who I think has a lot of issuies, lost all respect for him with Mrs B thing as well, better hope this gambling site works out because he burned his bridge at pfw..

Yeah, how is he going to get a reference from PFW now? I know this will get back to the team and they will feel this is a HHHHUUUUUUGGGEEE betrayal of trust with the team and PFW. The thing is Casale posted stuff that no journalist would have written otherwise. Especially after Tomase's monumental blunder, no news publication would ever publish anything about the alleged Belichick sex tape or about an alleged massive cover up of the Rams' walkthrough.

Re: (Alleged ) Ex-Pats Employee is running his mouth- Claims serious allegations

When I first saw the headline about ex-employee...I was thinking "another Matt Walsh"....but I was a bit concerned...here we go again with MORE allegations..but as I read and learned it was most likely Casale...I started laughing a bit..there goes what's his name..last day and going out like the scumbag he is...No worry at all now..brush him off like the ****roach he is...
As for leaving this up or not...It's part of what being a Pats fan is..jealous ex-employees and other has beens and jock sniffers and many others on the anti-Patriot bandwagon...PART of it all...that as Patriot fans have to put up with...

Yeah, how is he going to get a reference from PFW now? I know this will get back to the team and they will feel this is a HHHHUUUUUUGGGEEE betrayal of trust with the team and PFW. The thing is Casale posted stuff that no journalist would have written otherwise. Especially after Tomase's monumental blunder, no news publication would ever publish anything about the alleged Belichick sex tape or about an alleged massive cover up of the Rams' walkthrough.

And After what this whole organization went thru with spygate, Fred is probably getting ripped , Im not going to send this to florio, but someone will..

no news publication would ever publish anything about the alleged Belichick sex tape or about an alleged massive cover up of the Rams' walkthrough.

And yet again we come back to Walsh's paradox.

My first thought on seeing the topic was... "oh god not more Lamegate crap."

Then....

"This must be from an tabloid."

Dumb dumb dumb.

Id say this about what he wrote he is probably right somewhat that some of those players he mentioned are not polite to talk to.. I mean there are some people who are my idols, that were not pleasent with me.. Like Drew Bledsoe who would not even wave or shake hands with you, or Scott Zolak ,who has a lot of ego for a guy that was a carrer back up.. Not friendly guys, but they are my fav football players.. Now Ive met Troy Brown at the pro shop, nice as could be..

Now he may have rubbed people the wrong way, and they did not take what he said or does lightly and did not give me access..

So Tom Im sorry that you had a dream job that some of us would , who go to jobs and dread going everyday, because some players dont like the questions you ask them hate you, and for that you dreaded a job.. My Heart goes out to you.....NOT

My first thought on seeing the topic was... "oh god not more Lamegate crap."

Then....

"This must be from an tabloid."

Dumb dumb dumb.

No worse, Tom casale the want to be superstar..

LOL! It looks like Casale is up to his old tricks and posting comments under different names. Look down at a post from "altham" in the comments section. Tell me that isn't Casale pulling the same act of pretending to be other posters to make it sound like Pats fans actually enjoy his piece.

Wonder what Ghost ever did to Casalle, I could understand Dillon and Mcgnisst, but ghost and woods come on tom..

IF it really was Casale, that's a moment of idiocy he'll regret for the rest of his life. First off, he just flushed away professional respect and contacts and doubtless a ton of personal friendships. But even if he doesn't care about any of that, good luck to him with his future career. Imagine Googling a job candidate and the #1 thing that comes up is that he published a flood of malicious personal gossip about a former long-time employer the minute he was out the door. Who in their right minds would hire a guy like that for any job? Ever? Because it's not going to go away, ever.

Good grief.

The guy is a total J@ckA_S_S !!!

Ian was too nice to him over karengate... he kept it under wraps when he could have broke the story and embarrassed him publically... typical move by Ian not to do so... he is classy like that, but some scumbags don't deserve it IMO.

Casalle is showing his true colors once again. Good luck in Vegas. Hope never to see you back in this neck of the woods.

That's definitely Casale, and it's what most of us have been hearing for years, especially about Bruschi. I know some of you love him like your Mommy, but Bruschi, according to ALL of those guys, is not nearly the sweetheart guy we see in front of the camera. I don't disbelieve that one bit, much as it disappoints me.

As for the BB sex tape and the walkthru thing, and the Welker injury issue, I think that's beneath Tom, but I don't think he really gives a chit. That's part of what he's like. I do think it's unfortunate, though, and I think he owes more to his former colleagues than that.

Last edited:

LOL! It looks like Casale is up to his old tricks and posting comments under different names. Look down at a post from "altham" in the comments section. Tell me that isn't Casale pulling the same act of pretending to be other posters to make it sound like Pats fans actually enjoy his piece.
And then after a few ACCUSE him of that another post..claiming to be two people...the logo the way he did it here..ALL THE SAME..what a LOSER!!!

Along the lines of this guy saying that players are a-holes and such- I think its been said in the past that players brush off media types because they don't trust their motives. This guy just proves them right- outside of that lockerroom or that team who knows how they are, who knows how they are with family and friends- who they really are. This guy has no insight into that world.

Last edited:

Wonder what Ghost ever did to Casalle, I could understand Dillon and Mcgnisst, but ghost and woods come on tom..

He was probably macking on Casale's SO too . . . after all, even a kicker can say "I play in the NFL." :D :rofl:

That's definitely Casale, and it's what most of us have been hearing for years, especially about Bruschi. I know some of you love him like your Mommy, but Bruschi, according to ALL of those guys, is not nearly the sweetheart guy we see in front of the camera. I don't disbelieve that one bit, much as it disappoints me.

As for the BB sex tape and the walkthru thing, and the Welker injury issue, I think that's beneath Tom, but I don't think he really gives a chit. That's part of what he's like. I do think it's unfortunate, though, and I think he owes more to his former colleagues than that.

I have never heard anything bad about Bruschi although I don't patently disbelieve anything you hear about any celebrity or sports athlete behind closed door unless it is outrageous. I wouldn't be shocked if he was not a popular guy behind closed doors. I don't think the entire team hates him as Casale says, but I am sure some do not like him.

I have heard bad things about McGinest and obviously Dillon before. I have never heard a bad thing about Vrabel although Vrabel did have a confrontation with Felger, Casale, and Andy Hart on his last appeared on ESPN890 so Casale could be trashing him for that.

Obviously I have also heard about Belichick being not a nice person to be around, but Casale only knows his public side and what he sees around the team. I doubt Belichick would have friends like Jon Bon Jovi if he didn't have a personable side.

I am more upset about Casale that he is posting rumors and unsubstantiated crap without a shread of evidence and giving inside information of the team that is out of bounds of his current job. I think it is unprofessional and wrong for anyone to give such information about their former employer in such a public forum.

Also, I don't believe one iota that the husband of the woman Belichick allegedly had an affair with has a tape of Belichick having sex with her. It would definitely come out in divorce proceedings especially considering all the other things the man has alleged in documents. The story defies logic.

I could care less whether someone in the Pats lockerroom is liked or not. All I care about is what happens on the field. I work with people I can't stand and I am sure some of them dislike me. Big deal. That said I know that Brady likes Bruschi. Every year Brady invites a few of his buddies to the Kentucky Derby and Bruschi has been going for years. I also know that Rodney and Teddy are friends. Anyhow I think Casale is just blowing his wad...reaching out to those outside of New England to make himself popular.

That said....I don't see BB willingly making a sex tape. I am really not interested in seeing that. However, a Randy Moss sex tape would be another matter:)

I do feel bad both for those 2 guys.. espically paul perillo, a very underated pro football writer. He also said some things about Bruschi, but Bruschi approached him afterwords.. Fred made this guy , and he spit right back in his face, and today Fred is probably hearing it work and if it gets to a site like florio or god forbid espn, look out .. And Casale who I think has a lot of issuies, lost all respect for him with Mrs B thing as well, better hope this gambling site works out because he burned his bridge at pfw..

Will Florio resist the temptation to gain "hits" on the back of garbage rumor and gossip from a disgruntled ex writer from an in house newspaper??

My hope is that he resists as I feel, as of late, his site has gained credibility as far as staying on point to what really matters - FOOTBALL and not BS.

Well...we really do not have to worry....given his character and many issues, where's he's going and what business he's in..I really think the ingredients are there.....so all I say is GOOD RIDDANCE!!! he showed what he was all about....

Will Florio resist the temptation to gain "hits" on the back of garbage rumor and gossip from a disgruntled ex writer from an in house newspaper??

My hope is that he resists as I feel, as of late, his site has gained credibility as far as staying on point to what really matters - FOOTBALL and not BS.

Are you serious. Florio cannot back away from these types of stories. It isn't in his nature. And I have never been hard on the guy especially compared to most on this board, but this whole thing is right up Florio's alley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back