PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All things Peyton Manning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, if somehow Denver makes to the SB with Peyton, to face the Carolina Panthers...who would you root for?

I'm my case, since I'm not tied to some rivalries like most of you are, meaning I don't hate Denver or Elway, I would root for Denver without a doubt.

Seeing Peyton failing in the last step was always funny, including that rape in SB48, but I can't stand the possibility of that ultra douche bag Newton winning, and after all Peyton went through in the last few years, since Brady already won #4, I have no problem with Peyton riding into the sunset with another ring, the comparisons are over for a long time. If he makes to the SB and lose for the 3rd time, it would be a little sad actually.

Fortunately, this is only an imagination exercise, they have almost slim chances to go to Santa Clara.

I was thinking, if somehow Denver makes to the SB with Peyton, to face the Carolina Panthers...who would you root for?

I'm my case, since I'm not tied to some rivalries like most of you are, meaning I don't hate Denver or Elway, I would root for Denver without a doubt.

Seeing Peyton failing in the last step was always funny, including that rape in SB48, but I can't stand the possibility of that ultra douche bag Newton winning, and after all Peyton went through in the last few years, since Brady already won #4, I have no problem with Peyton riding into the sunset with another ring, the comparisons are over for a long time. If he makes to the SB and lose for the 3rd time, it would be a little sad actually.

Fortunately, this is only an imagination exercise, they have almost slim chances to go to Santa Clara.

We won't have to worry about this because Denver won't be making it that far, especially if Peyton is their QB.

First, Star Wars being a true life documentary is more likely than the Donks in the SB with Peyton @ QB
I would be All In for my Carolina Panthers
Another Peyton Turtling in the SB would be EPIC!!!

Totally disagree but I'll respect it. Shutting up Shula and Manning losing is a double dip for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore