PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All Things Considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Positive that you "CAN BUILD ON" from a LOSS.

Where do they get this nonsense? The only thing Positive is if You do IT AGAIN.. you are positively out of the playoffs.

MY GOD.. they make me sick.. Modern Football players.. they are SO DUMB.

yep it's a classic <g> one of my favorites.

Sorry for the Tirade but I know what makes a champ a champ.. and hate belicheck all you like... Belicheck if the situation is reversed IS PISSED right now.... He's FREAKIN OUT OF HIS MIND ANGRY.

Meanwhile I've got smiling face after smiling face saying we knew we weren't 24 point underdogs? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You WIN THE GAME You shmucks... It's there for you.. YOU WIN IT.
And when YOU Don't you say THAT SUCKED..

You know what it takes to be a champ?? How's that? Philly's had exactly none in like 20 years!:D

Well I agree you should be pissed at the Eagles for their loser attitude.

Why don't you take that sentiment to an Eagles board now...like a good boy.

Now you don't Talk so proud... Now you don't walk so tall..

AFTER we showed you what you are...

Good Luck.. You won't make it out of the AFC and I'll be back to remind you of this... CHAMPS.

Sucks to be you.

"I hate you Ron Burgundy, but god d%#*!@t do I respect you."

you proved a lot of fans who thought it was going to be a smokeshow wrong, and some of what you said was correct.

i might not like how you went about it, but you were correct on some things and stuck around like you said you would win or lose.

100% agree. That poster (budakhan?) may be a jerk, but he was right enough tiat I can't quite call him an idiot, which I freely called all the other fanbases who thought their teams stood a chance. I was definitely proven wrong in htis game.

Good Luck.. You won't make it out of the AFC and I'll be back to remind you of this... CHAMPS.

Who in the AFC will beat us? We already blew out the Chargers, we beat the Colts (and will beat them by more next time). The only team left, really, is the Steelers, and I'm not terribly afraid of any team that could lose to the Jets. The only teams left that worry me in the playoffs are the Colts, Jaguars, and Eagles.

Fact is, you competed with the Patriots and lost in the very end. You may be pissed at the attitude of other fans and the players, but if you think the Patriots aren't as good as many think, then you're wrong. The Eagles came in and played with heart, took the Pats off guard and competed. However, every team, even great teams, play in close games. You honestly think we can play high octane EVERY SINGLE WEEK? Get real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore