PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alge Crumpler Revisited/I Hate Mike Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alge Crumpler Revisited/ I Hate Mike Felger

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do..be a hero!!

No I was reacting to something Felger actually said and called him "toxic and disgusting". Felger called Crumpler "useless" for absolutely no reason at all. You seriously don't see a difference?!?!

Felger gets paid to state his opinions, and you're giving yours out for free?

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to do..be a hero!!

No I was reacting to something Felger actually said and called him "toxic and disgusting". Felger called Crumpler "useless" for absolutely no reason at all. You seriously don't see a difference?!?!

Felger called him, "toxic"? As it relates to his maturity and willingness to mentor the younger players, that comment is the complete opposite of everything I have heard & read.

Felger is all noise and has no substance. It's fun to talk about him, but to use him as a baromoter when looking to formulate an opinion on the team, he is the last person to be considered.

My .02$

Last edited:

You want to make comments about OJ, or another athlete who's been convicted of a crime, fine. But to attack a guy who's just trying to stay employed and come in and help out this team is wrong. I just wish there wasn't a place for it, but he's still on the air so obviously there is.

we have some members here who quote Felger, and Gresch, and zolak ... makes no sense to me but they do it.

Ha ha. This guy nails it. worth reading whole.

Felger: There’s a question that’s on everyone’s mind so I’m just going to ask it. Does the Patriots organization purposely try to be the worst team in football every year? Because when you look at a team like the Jets… I mean… Wow. It’s pretty clear this is an all-star team that probably won’t lose a game. And the Dolphins signed probably the greatest Wide Receiver in the NFL in Brandon Marshall. It’s pretty clear the Patriots are third place team and that’s just until the Bills find a quarterback...

Mazz: Wes, do you ever look at Bill Belichick and say “I could do a better job coaching a football team”? Because I do.

Felger: I say that every day of my life. If he’d just listen to guys like me and Mazz.. well me… not so much Mazz… New England would have at least two to three more Super Bowls.

Pats Propaganda, Welker - Felger & Massarotti Interview Transcript LEAKED!!

Ha ha. This guy nails it. worth reading whole.

Felger: There’s a question that’s on everyone’s mind so I’m just going to ask it. Does the Patriots organization purposely try to be the worst team in football every year? Because when you look at a team like the Jets… I mean… Wow. It’s pretty clear this is an all-star team that probably won’t lose a game. And the Dolphins signed probably the greatest Wide Receiver in the NFL in Brandon Marshall. It’s pretty clear the Patriots are third place team and that’s just until the Bills find a quarterback...

Mazz: Wes, do you ever look at Bill Belichick and say “I could do a better job coaching a football team”? Because I do.

Felger: I say that every day of my life. If he’d just listen to guys like me and Mazz.. well me… not so much Mazz… New England would have at least two to three more Super Bowls.
Pats Propaganda, Welker - Felger & Massarotti Interview Transcript LEAKED!!

Yeah, if only

:rofl:

Couple problems.

1. Crumpler is fat. Always has been.
2. Felger has repeatedly pointed out that Crumpler was good player in Atlanta and complimented his role in the running game this preseason.
3. The soundbite of Felger referring to Crumpler as a 'short, fat old man' was him reading from a Tom Curran article.

But please, by all means, don't let anything get in the way of patting each other on the back and whining about the media. It's a real winner.
Not the time I saw it. The tub of goo etc comment was on Comcast Sports Tonight and he wasn't reading from anything. He was being his usual self. I have no idea why you would say Crumpler is fat.

we have some members here who quote Felger, and Gresch, and zolak ... makes no sense to me but they do it.

We have some members that put their radio dial on 98.5 and listen to these guys, doesnt make sense to me either but people do it.

We have some members that put their radio dial on 98.5 and listen to these guys, doesnt make sense to me either but people do it.

They remind me of the guy that said, "Doc, it hurts when I do this."

Try to get on that ask Felger segment of sports sunday.

It's bad for Boston Sports Radio, it's bad for fans, it's just bad. Football is supposed to be fun and Mike Felger is disgusting and toxic. I know, I know. He says these things because he wants to get a rise out of fans blah, blah blah..I don't care.

Well stated; disgusting and toxic. That he is. He is worse than moronic; he is indeed toxic and exemplifies all that is wrong with Boston sports coverage.

As far as athletes listening to Felger I think they do unfortunately. I hope you all got a chance to listen to the best smack down I have ever heard on radio when Terry Francona call Felger to straighten him out; Tito nailed him. Imagine what it would take to get a manager that PO'ed.

Last edited:

I have no idea why you would say Crumpler is fat.

Oh come on!!! Last season Alge Crumpler looked like a defensive tackle playing Tight End.

Even if he has "redistributed his weight" :)rolleyes:) The dude is a big guy, and not all of it's muscle

And tbh i'm happy he's fat, makes him a better blocker

"Chatty" is right. DaBruinz is on the warpath today. :eek: DB, it might make things easier if you used the multi-quote option by the way.

Warpath? Nah.. Not really.. The only person who I have any Ill-feelings towards is Wolfpack.... And, well, you understand that one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News