PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adrian Peterson not in top 10 drafted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
According to NFL Network Sources , Adrian Peterson's stock has dropped a bit,not because of talent but because of team need in the top 10 order of the draft-Most of the top 10 teams do not have RB as a must need.

If I was a team that needed a good RB,I would trade up to get him as he looks to be the real deal and should not fall out of the top 10.

If the Browns don't pick him at #3 I can see the Vikings at #9

They have him rated at like the #12 pick which is Buffalo - I don't see it happening,I think he is gone by then.

Even Atlanta could use some youth there - Dunn may be DONE at 32 years old.

Last edited:
According to NFL Network Sources , Adrian Peterson's stock has dropped a bit,not because of talent but because of team need in the top 10 order of the draft-Most of the top 10 teams do not have RB as a must need.

If I was a team that needed a good RB,I would trade up to get him as he looks to be the real deal and should not fall out of the top 10.

If the Browns don't pick him at #3 I can see the Vikings at #9

They have him rated at like the #12 pick which is Buffalo - I don't see it happening,I think he is gone by then.

Even Atlanta could use some youth there - Dunn may be DONE at 32 years old.

If he drops past Cleveland,I'de have to think Buffalo would move up to get him.
I'de hate to see Peterson in the division though.
Washington looks like the most likely trading partner.

The only way I see the Pats moving up that high would be for Landry.

Cleveland is a possiblity..i doubt they stick with Lewis for the future

Tampa Bay is a possiblity .. Gruden seems in love with him but they have Caddy so i wouldnt bet him going there

Cardinals are a possiblity..Edge isnt young and might be looking for future and use 2 backs for few years

Minnesota is a possiblity..idk why, they have Taylor but a lot of mocks have Peterson going here if hes slipping

Falcons are a possiblity..they want to go power with Petrino now and Dunn is aging so if they are going power..guys like Dunn, Norwood arent great fits while Peterson has a lot of power and speed like Larry Johnson

Other than that..i dont see him going to the other teams in top 10 besides maybe Houston if they are stupid since they got Green, resigned Dayne and have Lundy

i wouldnt want to really move up for Peterson but if Patriots do..i wont be against decision because hes such a great runner and 70% of his yards are after contact(read it today from an article)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand