PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Wilson: Sources: Pats leader to land Boldin [UPDATE: PATS PULL OUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Welker could potentially miss the whole season if he has a setback. Even if he does come back, he wont be Wes Welker Welker is on track and could, very well, be ready for the season. He's had the surgery and there weren't any complications. Could something come up during re-hab? Sure. But it's a lot less likely.
2. Moss knows this is his last season in NE, cant wait for the trainwreck. So, Moss, who has a LOT of incentive to play well and score another contract is going to be a trainwreck cause YOU say so
3. Tate cant step on the field without tearing his knee Gotta love the idiots who don't know wtf they are talking about and just regurgitate conjecture.
4. Patten and Mason 5-6 years ago would have been great.
5. Edelman is the only thing we have to look forward too currently, and he isnt a deep threat which we need. When the Pats had Branch, Givens, Patten and Brown, they didn't have a deep threat. So why would they need one now.

I've been a spectator on this site for a long time. Your posts always have the logic of a 12 year old autistic kid.

Listen, you are talking out your ARSE. JackBauer has more brains that you'd shown in you limited time. Which isn't hard since you haven't shown anything but BS doom and gloom. And he uses the "logic of a 12 year old" so ignorant people like yourself can actually understand what's being talked about.

Do everyone a favor and go back to your lurking if your going to be a total arse with ZERO objectivity.

Good question that should be asked to everybody here.

Again an AFC rival gets better while we're in neutral.

Before long neutral will turn into reverse.

I don't think we really need another big name old WR. Kevin Walter or someone like that would be good. People who are expecting SB this year need to get realistic. This team will probably fall short of last years. At least we'll have Julio Jones next year, thanks to Mr. Davis.

This team might improve the second they dump the dead weight that is Afailius Thomas.

The grass is always greener

Are you one of those people who just loves to think of puppies and kittens no matter what?

Some people could watch this team get smashed 69-0 and say it's all part of Bill's master plan.

You said what I wrote would be the worst possible situations. Those are reality kiddo.

Stop flip flopping, I'm not putting words in your mouth.
*ROFLMAO* You wouldn't know reality if it came up and ran over you with a Semi. Most of your post was hypothetical BS.

10 million gurantee... !! that is cheap... Its a mistake, but its over ...

The deal over, but not this team yet, I should stress that.. But 4 months from now, and this team needs to improve, and hope the Pats do it.. the offense needs playmakers... the defense needs serious playmakers.. Im not upset about the peppers, but what the Ravens gave up for Bolden, i think upsets me... He would have been HUGE... HUGE... and would be worth more than any second round pick...

Listen, you are talking out your ARSE. JackBauer has more brains that you'd shown in you limited time. Which isn't hard since you haven't shown anything but BS doom and gloom. And he uses the "logic of a 12 year old" so ignorant people like yourself can actually understand what's being talked about.

Do everyone a favor and go back to your lurking if your going to be a total arse with ZERO objectivity.

didn't read about the issue here, but Jack Bauer is a homer and a clown who avoids making point and then accuses others of doing the same...

This team might improve the second they dump the dead weight that is Afailius Thomas.

=====================================================

The Pats mite improve with that move, but the Jets will improve more by it.

I see that as the last move the Jets will be likely to make befor the draft, of course that depends on if the Pats can trade $9 mil Adailius.

Are you one of those people who just loves to think of puppies and kittens no matter what?

I'm the type of person to not over-exaggrate and kvetch incessantly on day 1 of FA. There's 6 months before any games are played.

Some people could watch this team get smashed 69-0 and say it's all part of Bill's master plan.

:yawn: Is your number 1 goal in life to blow everything out of proportion and throw around hyperbole?

Last edited:
How can you says with a straight face that any of those arent likely to happen? Did Welker have major surgery?, are Mason and Patten old as hell?, Did Moss come out and call out the FO?

think for once

Follow your own advice.

Just because Welker had surgery doesn't mean it was major. Hell, we don't even know if he had full tears of his ACL and MCL. For you to claim he's most likely going to have a set-back is just stupidity. Do you have ANY ACTUAL FACT to support your claim? NO. You don't. You're talking out your arse.

Moss didn't "call out" the front office. He just stated reality. That this was probably his last year here and that he understood the business side of it.

As I started this post, I will finish it. Follow your own advice. THINK FOR ONCE.

The Pats mite improve with that move, but the Jets will improve more by it.

I see that as the last move the Jets will be likely to make befor the draft, of course that depends on if the Pats can trade $9 mil Adailius.

If Adalius gets flat-out cut you can rest assured he won't add much value to the Jets. Don't believe the hype that BB is just going to cut a guy that has a lot of abilities left.

Tate blew out his knee in college, played one game in the NFL and did it again. Yeah what a fool I am for not thinking he cant contribute LMAO

No, moron, he didn't. No one knows WHAT he did. All we know is that the Pats put him on the IR. He did NOT have another surgery. That came out in an interview he did last month.

So, keep showing everyone that you are just a parrot who is repeating things you heard. Just shows everyone you can't think for yourself.

If Adalius gets flat-out cut you can rest assured he won't add much value to the Jets. Don't believe the hype that BB is just going to cut a guy that has a lot of abilities left.

I have no problems with thomas taking snaps from pace or bryan thomas

Bummer.....

Bummer.....

Yeah, same here. As of right now, though, I'm having a good laugh watching people try to convince themselves that the Pats didn't miss out on anything.

==================================================

That seems contradictory,,, I think he has been misused at MLB and that the Jets could rotate him in at his more (possibly) natural OLB posistion.

That and if he would agree to a 1 year incentive laden deal, he ain't worth $9 mil. if he does well in 2010 he could cash in in 2011?

I am sick of hearing that it's "7 mill a year". It's not.

It was a 3 year extension at $25 million. The additional 3 million is getting tacked on to his salary THIS year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST