PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A strange position to be in..The Colts make me sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelizePats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
About a month ago I bet my business partner that The Ravens would not even make it to the AFC Championship game. I thought they were way overrated and were going nowhere in the playoffs. We wagered $100 US on it.
Fast forward to yesterday and I'm yelling for the Ravens to whack the Colts so that I can pay him the 100 bucks. I'd rather have lost the bet and forked out a C note that have the Colts beat the Ravens and win the hundred.
So, I won the hundred as a result but am somehow deeply ashamed that the Colts helped me do it. I'm going to blow it all on lobster and cold Belikins this afternoon as I watch our beloved Pats play and win.
That bad taste in my mouth is the whole Colts organization. Lord but I hate them!!!!

No doubt that their win yesterday WAY raises the stakes IF we get past SD. Winning @ Indy would be so incredible - but losing would suck real bad. Anyway, it's something I hope we have do worry about :)

Even though you hate our guts...

GOOD LUCK against SC from a Colts fan

Thanks Colts fan.
I would like nothing more than and Indy New England AFC Championship rematch.
Cheers,

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back