Welcome to PatsFans.com

A strange position to be in..The Colts make me sick!!!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BelizePats, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BelizePats

BelizePats Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

About a month ago I bet my business partner that The Ravens would not even make it to the AFC Championship game. I thought they were way overrated and were going nowhere in the playoffs. We wagered $100 US on it.
    Fast forward to yesterday and I'm yelling for the Ravens to whack the Colts so that I can pay him the 100 bucks. I'd rather have lost the bet and forked out a C note that have the Colts beat the Ravens and win the hundred.
    So, I won the hundred as a result but am somehow deeply ashamed that the Colts helped me do it. I'm going to blow it all on lobster and cold Belikins this afternoon as I watch our beloved Pats play and win.
    That bad taste in my mouth is the whole Colts organization. Lord but I hate them!!!!
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

No doubt that their win yesterday WAY raises the stakes IF we get past SD. Winning @ Indy would be so incredible - but losing would suck real bad. Anyway, it's something I hope we have do worry about :)
  3. Coltsfan100

Coltsfan100 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Even though you hate our guts...

GOOD LUCK against SC from a Colts fan
  4. BelizePats

BelizePats Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Thanks Colts fan.
    I would like nothing more than and Indy New England AFC Championship rematch.
    Cheers,

Rich