PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A respectful nod of the head to the quintessential Jet: Dee Milliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

Bittersweet day, today. I really hate the Jets, but Dee Milliner really encompassed everything that franchise has come to stand for. I'll set aside rooting interest and just say that I'll really miss him and the AFC East just won't be the same without this former #1 draft pick and heir apparent to Revis.

Since they took Roberts, we should take Milliner. He was really good at Alabama, and his rookie year was solid. Bring him in to camp next year. ;)

Only if he is eligible for the practice squad.

Folks, fill me in on the history, please.
Wasn't Milliner the one we really wanted and had to "stettle" for McCourty...according to jets fans.

Milliner was drafted like 4 years after McCourty.

Bittersweet day, today. I really hate the Jets, but Dee Milliner really encompassed everything that franchise has come to stand for. I'll set aside rooting interest and just say that I'll really miss him and the AFC East just won't be the same without this former #1 draft pick and heir apparent to Revis.

Can we afford a roster spot so we can pick him up so Matt P. can turn him into a (durable) all-pro? Now THAT would be friggin delicious! :D

Any thread about a quintessential Jet is incomplete without...

giphy.gif

Sign the (soon-to-be) beast!

I introduced my eight-year-old to the Buttfumble not 30 minutes ago, and I didn't think he'd ever stop laughing.

I hope it was the version with the Benny Hill music. You know, for the full effect. LOL

I thought that was Kyle Wilson. I remember the mocking about how they'd got the best back in the draft.

Yup, it was Wilson. Every Jets fan I saw after that wouldn't stop gloating about how they'd got the next great shutdown corner, while we had a ****ty glorified STer.

Yup, it was Wilson. Every Jets fan I saw after that wouldn't stop gloating about how they'd got the next great shutdown corner, while we had a ****ty glorified STer.

Never change, Jets Fans. Never change.

Quinton Coples
Vernon Gholston
Dee Milliner
Stephen Hill
Jace Amaro
Geno Smith
Possibly Devin Smith and Christian Hackenberg

The Jets should start selling their first and second round picks for .2, because that's how much they're worth. I love it.

I introduced my eight-year-old to the Buttfumble not 30 minutes ago, and I didn't think he'd ever stop laughing.
Ohh man that mustve been almost as much fun as when it originally happened. I cant wait until my kids are old enough to understand it!

I thought that was Kyle Wilson. I remember the mocking about how they'd got the best back in the draft.

Yup, they were dumping all over McCourty and saying that Kyle Wilson was the supremely better player..

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quinton Coples
Vernon Gholston
Dee Milliner
Stephen Hill
Jace Amaro
Geno Smith
Possibly Devin Smith and Christian Hackenberg

The Jets should start selling their first and second round picks for .2, because that's how much they're worth. I love it.

Im still devastated over losing our 1st rounder last year... but then i think about teams like the Jets that lose their 1st rounder every year and tell myself we're gonna be just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft