PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A reminder: the main reason everyone hates the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in college in the late 80s early 90s and I got so much crap for being a Pats fan. 1-15..2-14..5-11..

Every other fan can pound sand. What goes around comes around.

Never forget that Robert Weathers TD run in '85 against the Bengals. I was 16 and sitting a few rows up on the sideline near the end zone right where Weathers ran by for the clinching TD.

Together with most of the fans near us, we ran onto the field after the game, but fortunately stayed away from joining the fans who carried the field goal posts onto Route One.

Patriots Life: This day in history: December 22, 1985's game against the Bengals

Never forget that Robert Weathers TD run in '85 against the Bengals. I was 16 and sitting a few rows up on the sideline near the end zone right where Weathers ran by for the clinching TD.

Together with most of the fans near us, we ran onto the field after the game, but fortunately stayed away from joining the fans who carried the field goal posts onto Route One.

Patriots Life: This day in history: December 22, 1985's game against the Bengals

Its that play and the kick-ass game he had vs MIA in the 85 AFCCG that hes known for in these parts.

I started to really follow the Pats in 1982 and he had a good game opening day that year then a 100 yd game opening day in 1983.

Kinda the 1st NFLer I "rooted" for. Did have much of a career but oh well.

I can never ****ing understand charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand