PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8/17 Training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a situational thing, but Butler-Brown-McCourty-Harmon-Chung is probably the best 5-DB combination the team has, from a talent standpoint. Worth noting that Harmon was getting work at CB in the last preseason game too.

I wonder if the McCourty to CB possibility is about getting the best possible defenders on the field. Although that would suppose that Harmon or Richards are one of the best five DBs. I suppose I can just about get there with Harmon. Personally I think Tarrell Brown starts opposite Butler, McCourty starts at FS and the SS and 5th DB become situational positions filled by whomever fits the game plan and opposing receivers.

Lets hope its not a knee

IDK I didn't hear about them looking at the knee much. Sadly BB will never tell us anything so we will just need to wait and see tomorrow most likely. The price of being a Patriots fan.

The use of a cart makes me fear the worst. Players with cramps don't need carts.

Doesn't Jackson have suspect knees? I'm getting sick to my stomach...

In his 4 years of starting at FSU he missed one game, in 2013 due to an ankle injury.

The use of a cart makes me fear the worst. Players with cramps don't need carts.

Alfred Blue (Texans RB) got carted off the field due to cramps just last week.

Hope Jackson is just a heat cramp. Considering they were working on 2 parts of him that gives me hope it was more likely cramps. It be a very odd thing to instantly hurt your hip and back at the same time just doing usual drills.

hip and lower back can be very much related. Many of the hip related muscles attach into the lower back/sacrum area

Let's hope Jackson is ok....as other posters have mentioned, we should make signing Mathis a priority!!! Any starting line that has Devey, Cannon or Kline in it, especially in this division, is going to be a problem.

Duron Harmon spent most of Patriots practice at free safety today.

Doug Kyed

Duron Harmon has been quietly improving over the last couple of years, and I thought he was really solid out there when he got time last year.

JMC00 with the back-to-back FUD dispelling. I love it!

In TC, it's not uncommon for player to get carted off due to virtually anything. Just today, Eric Fisher got carted off for the Chiefs with an apparently minor injury.

Just have to hope this is one of those cases for now. Would be a serious bummer if his season ended before it started.

In his 4 years of starting at FSU he missed one game, in 2013 due to an ankle injury.

I think what the guy you quotes was referring to was some possible knee condition that at least a few temas red-flagged in his pre-draft physical. Could be nothing, court cut his career short. In any case, it's probably why he fell to us in the 3rd in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST