PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

76 more yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the title i thought the patriots just got penalized 76 yds for it being a tuesday

IIRC NFL Network just said he has earned 1.75 million in incentives. Great production. :D

Love Moss, speaking of which beside the possible TD record. He already have more TD than his 2 years in Oakland, and on pace to beat the yardages also.

4th round pick?? "STEAL OF THE CENTURY"

That's all Randy Moss needs to have 1,000 yards receiving this season...and we still have 7 more games to play.
http://www.nfl.com/players/randymoss/profile?id=MOS699912

WOW, when we traded for him I honestly didn't expect even this much production from him. He has certainly proven me wrong.

It's significant to know that this is the first time in Brady's career he's played a full season with a 1000 yard receiver on the team.

Troy Brown had 1000 yards in 2001 but of course Brady didn't play the full season that year.

Manning meanwhile has had the benefit of up to 3 1000 yard WRs on the team at the same time if I'm not mistaken - with most years having at least 2.

I'm not knocking our WRs of the past - but I think even they would admit that this is the first time Brady's had some of the most talented WRs on the team whereas the Colts made that commitment long ago to make sure Manning had among the best talent around him.

Everyone always wondered what Brady could do if he had the same caliber WRs on his team. The answer is "dominate like no team has dominated before."

Even Stallworth has an outside chance at 1000 -- he's at 453 now.

All three of our new WRs are damn GOOD. It will be interesting to see how they use Chad Jackson and Troy Brown if they are activated. This Offense is LOADED.

That's a reach since Stallworth averages fifty receiving yards per game. If Donte plays all sixteen games, that would translate to 800 yards receiving.

i think donte will make it to 1000...

how bout watson, wuts his total...maybe we can have 4?

He really didn't start getting his catches until the Cleveland game.

Josh must have been all like, "Ah HAH! That's how to use him!":p

That's a reach since Stallworth averages fifty receiving yards per game. If Donte plays all sixteen games, that would translate to 800 yards receiving.

So how is saying "an outside chance at 1000" a reach with 7 games left to play? :confused:

Stallworth started very slowly and has admitted he didn't have the offense down on opening day. Over the past 5 games he's averaged closer to 70 yds/game. Continuing at that pace from this point would give him 950 for the season. I don't really expect him too reach 1000, but it wouldn't be a huge surprise.

Neither did Aqua, or NEM... :rocker:

Which makes this even more hilarious. All Aqua did was say how Welker wouldn't catch any touchdowns, how he only had one as a Doofin... totally ignoring the fact that it's hard to catch touchdowns as the third receiver being thrown to by utter and complete scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe