PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 out of the 6 losses

The number one takeaway from this graph to me is that GB is very, very, very, dependent on turnovers. In the crappy NFC North, they probably get tons of TO's, but in the playoffs against better teams, good luck. It tells me they're over rated.
Gee whiz. At least quote me.:rofl:

Not sure why but when I quote or reply to a post on my phone quotes dissappear and they come in as text. This has been happening for over a week. @Ian ?

If either Jackson holds onto the gimme pick, or Barmore doesn’t jump offside on 4th & 7, we hold them on that final drive and get the ball back with a chance to win the game.

If either Jackson holds onto the gimme pick, or Barmore doesn’t jump offside on 4th & 7, we hold them on that final drive and get the ball back with a chance to win the game.

I feel that if JC had just a little longer to gather himself then he would’ve completed the pick;

I still would not have had a ton of confidence that our defense would’ve stopped them on 4th/7 either…

The tide-turner for me was still that catastrophe of a two-play sequence with 8 minutes left in the half…

I feel that if JC had just a little longer to gather himself then he would’ve completed the pick;

I still would not have had a ton of confidence that our defense would’ve stopped them on 4th/7 either…

The tide-turner for me was still that catastrophe of a two-play sequence with 8 minutes left in the half…
If JC got the pick, my concern was scoring too early as there was over 5 min left and only 40 yards to go. On the 4th & 7, I think Buffalo would have punted. Way too many mistakes in the 1st half too, starting with Harry's drop (and some bad ref-luck too).

The margin of error is too thin against good teams, we can't be making 6-8-10 unforced errors a game and expect to win.

This is 2019 all over again. This defense looked like the 2000 Ravens feasting on depleted offenses and replacement level QB play. Now that they are playing healthy, well coached teams, they are merely above average.

This is 2019 all over again. This defense looked like the 2000 Ravens feasting on depleted offenses and replacement level QB play. Now that they are playing healthy, well coached teams, they are merely above average.
Careful Pete or you'll be labeled a troll or worse, a Bucs fan. Lol

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back