PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

300+ tickets on ticket exchance for Packers game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the passion of the fans here on the boards it still is a tough sell to get someone to go to the game. We have 2 tickets and 3 people have bailed on my Dad so far in the past 2-weeks. We just posted the single yesterday. I really don't think it will sell but you never know.

$89 is a lot to spend for a sporting event for most people. It's not an easy place to get in and out of either.

We just posted the single yesterday. I really don't think it will sell but you never know.
The weather people did an about face this morning, rather than a foot of snow they now predict the storm will mostly miss us. So there's some hope for you.

[COLOR="[B]Red[/B]"]1251[/COLOR] Tickets Available as of 12/18 @ 1:00pm, including mine. We put ours up because of the possible snow, night game (didn't get home till 3:00am jets game), and no Rodgers.

I know if someone else buys your seats from Ticket Exchange you aren't liable for their bad behavior. What if I email to a friend and they get kicked out? Do I lose my season tickets?

[COLOR="[B]Red[/B]"]1251[/COLOR] Tickets Available as of 12/18 @ 1:00pm, including mine. We put ours up because of the possible snow, night game (didn't get home till 3:00am jets game), and no Rodgers.

I know if someone else buys your seats from Ticket Exchange you aren't liable for their bad behavior. What if I email to a friend and they get kicked out? Do I lose my season tickets?

Yes, you lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore