PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prices for game tickets up due to Brady ceremony

Not sure how I feel about that new logo. Then again, I'm not sure I ever knew there was a logo for the stadium.
It was Krafty Bob’s way of getting around the NFL’s prohibition against on-field advertising.

simply supply and demand...you can get into Alumni Stadium for $5 today to see a clash of two 3-9 teams from last season

It was like a fancy 7 grain bread. I don't recall the name.

Shoot, the white bread was $4.00
The fancy breads are going to be pricey. I bought Ezekiel bread for $7 to see what craze was about being flourless and low on the glycemic index. It’s alright.

Dave’s Killer Bread is a lot cheaper when I buy it at Costco.

Last edited:
The fancy breads are going to be pricey. I bought Ezekiel bread for $7 to see what craze was about being flourless and low on the glycemic index. It’s alright.

Dave’s Killer Bread is a lot cheaper when I buy it Costco.
I've seen Dave's and will have to try it.

Ah, yes. Thanks. I misread the article.
Then edit your initial post. Otherwise you're ****ting on/disparaging someone based on bad info, which is pretty terrible.

I've seen Dave's and will have to try it.
I like it a lot. I get the bread in the green package as I think it’s got the most whole grains, fiber, Omega-3’s, etc.

I hope they will do something respectable to honor him.

Unlike what the Sox did with Papi.. just named a dead end alley after him. Pretty egregious.

Dave’s Killer Bread is a lot cheaper when I buy it at Costco.
How close to real bread is it? We're not talking John Pinette gluten-free bad, are we?

These prices are crazy. I paid $80 on stubhub for a nosebleed at the AFC championship game in January 2012.

Prime Brady, title game, 80 bucks.

I'm sure older fans also had far lower prices. And I know the price of everything goes up but this seems nuts to spend that much on one regular season football game, and way detached from the price increase of most stuff.
That’s really weird, to be honest. I started buying playoff tickets in 2014 and did so through 2019. Secondary market was pretty much always in the $300s for seats in the 300s.
Tickets are overall much cheaper now than they were 5 years ago.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back