PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Small school prospects

Username

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If you're like me, one of the most fun parts of the draft is when you stumble upon a small school prospect when watching a different player/team, get excited by the potential and then see him get picked up, whether as a late round pick or UDFA.

Unfortunately this year, due to life, I have next to no time to watch tape, so do any of the rest of you have any small school guys we should be aware of?

Here's a pretty comprehensive list from nfldraftdiamonds.com, I'm hoping to get a chance to look at 5-10 of them during the next few weeks. If anyone could point me towards someone in particular on the list I'd be much obliged.

If you're like me, one of the most fun parts of the draft is when you stumble upon a small school prospect when watching a different player/team, get excited by the potential and then see him get picked up, whether as a late round pick or UDFA.

Unfortunately this year, due to life, I have next to no time to watch tape, so do any of the rest of you have any small school guys we should be aware of?

Started this thread about 3 weeks ago..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back