PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 College Watch List: QB's

It's a good year for Jimmy G to potentially be on the market should he play well during the first four games because that's an uninspring group. Deshaun Watson, Brad Kaaya and Luke Falk seem to be the only guys who might threaten the first round.

I know every body is drooling over the qb from Clemson, but the qb from ucla is the best college qb I have seen since luck.

I know every body is drooling over the qb from Clemson, but the qb from ucla is the best college qb I have seen since luck.

It will be a good year for someone to go 0-16 next year :)

'Every reason for Rosen'

Last edited:
It's a good year for Jimmy G to potentially be on the market should he play well during the first four games because that's an uninspring group. Deshaun Watson, Brad Kaaya and Luke Falk seem to be the only guys who might threaten the first round.
You are absolutely right. I know Watson is getting a lot of love from draft twitter and big draft, but he needs to bulk up and show that he can go through progressions. Cam has succeeded because at his size he can afford to run and be effective. He still is not a great passer but he is such a threat with his feet that defenses must account for it. Watson will not hold up if that is the game he wants to play. He has a good arm, but I need to see him do more as a passer before I give him a high grade.

No doubt, Josh Rosen will be as hyped as Peyton Manning by the time he comes out (2018)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back