PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

$10 Million Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if he was in a picture of good health?

The only one that would know would be his doctor.

Everything else is speculation, assumption and supposition.

Point made.

No, your point isn't made.

FACT, a 40 year old guy went into cardiac arrest over something as tame as being "stressed" by an argument with a security guard.

That indicates the guy had a heart problem.

No, your point isn't made.

FACT, a 40 year old guy went into cardiac arrest over something as tame as being "stressed" by an argument with a security guard.

That indicates the guy had a heart problem.

No - actually it doesn't. But you can keep on trying to tell yourself something different.

How about you do this - prove to me that a picture that was two years prior shows anything related to a medical condition at the time of the incident regarding Mr. Chartier? You can't make that formative opinion because it is based on supposition and assumption.

That is the point you need to understand. A lot of things could have happened medically between the time that picture was taken and in September 2012.

Yep.. The guy died in 2010. So, 2012 doesn't matter.

You are clearly assuming based on two pictures that do not tell anything about someone's health (see Chris Christie - who was overweight but did not suffer any of the traditional medical symptoms like high blood pressure or diabetes).

You can assume all you want from two pictures. But that would be the wrong assumption to make.

I can tell PLENTY about a person's health by looking at them. You thinking otherwise shows your ignorance on the issue.

It doesn't matter if Christie didn't suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure. The obesity puts extra strain on all the muscles in the body. And that extra strain can cause an arrhythmia.

The only statement I've made about Chartier's health is that he was very obese. I've not said anything otherwise. I've not stated that he had diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.

Some things for you to consider:
According to the NIH (National Institutes of Health), obesity results in over 112,000 deaths per year due to cardivascular disease.

Obesity also puts eople at greater risk for Type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, certain types of cancer, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, and gallbladder and liver disease.

So, again, please explain to me how you can say, for certain, that the argument was what caused the heart attack? Or can't you be bothered?

No - actually it doesn't. But you can keep on trying to tell yourself something different.

Actually, yes it does. Your claims to the contrary are erroneous.

What a scummy lawsuit.

Do you know if he was in a picture of good health?

The only one that would know would be his doctor.

Everything else is speculation, assumption and supposition.

Point made.

Do you know he wasn't in picture perfect health?

I know he was obese. Pictures of him prove it.

You keep refusing to answer how you know, for a fact, that the argument caused the heart attack. You refuse to acknowledge that there are plenty of other possibilities that would negate the wrongful death suit.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering you attempted to claim that no ticket policy existed for the Patriots. Including what they can't be held liable for.

Well - I am waiting for an answer regarding your claim on Mr. Chartier's health.

I'm waiting for an answer regarding your claim about Mr. Chartier's health. That his heart attack was caused by the argument.

And that was asked of you numerous times and you haven't answered yet. I've answered YOUR question. Just because you plead ignorance to my answers doesn't change them.

The world really has deteriorated to rubbish where the pass the buck norm has become the standard. Personal responsibility, what a foreign concept that has become.

horrible horrible lawsuit..how can you prove the argument caused a heart attack? Did he have heart disease? High blood pressure to begin with ect? Yeah ...

Yep.. The guy died in 2010. So, 2012 doesn't matter.

I can tell PLENTY about a person's health by looking at them. You thinking otherwise shows your ignorance on the issue.

It doesn't matter if Christie didn't suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure. The obesity puts extra strain on all the muscles in the body. And that extra strain can cause an arrhythmia.

The only statement I've made about Chartier's health is that he was very obese. I've not said anything otherwise. I've not stated that he had diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.

Some things for you to consider:
According to the NIH (National Institutes of Health), obesity results in over 112,000 deaths per year due to cardivascular disease.

Obesity also puts eople at greater risk for Type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease and stroke, certain types of cancer, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, and gallbladder and liver disease.

So, again, please explain to me how you can say, for certain, that the argument was what caused the heart attack? Or can't you be bothered?

LOL - you can tell huh? That is classic and that is all I wanted to know on how you could come to a conclusion about someone's health at the time of this unfortunate incident.

I wonder what it was like when Arthur Ashe had his two heart procedures in 1979, while in the prime of his career, because he certainly didn't look like he was at risk for a heart condition.

The point is this - not all obese men have the same risks to pulmonary or cardiac attacks and certainly just taking a look at two pictures certainly doesn't say or tell anything either.

Heart and cardiac conditions come in all shapes and sizes and all shapes and sizes of people are not at risk of suffering a heart attack that leads to a cardiac arrest.

In the case of Mr. Chartier, the only one that can answer the state of his medical condition is his doctor.

Thanks for playing.

Healthy people do not drop dead because somebody is mean to them.

Nunchucks - people that are harassed and in good health have had heart attacks. Here are three examples that can be readily found on google.

"Another customer suffered a heart attack after being forced into bankruptcy and all spent years being harassed by debt collectors who should have been paid off with the money they gave to James."

Debt counsellor Matt James bullied Plymouth man into remortgaging home, pocketed cash and fled to Spain | Plymouth Herald

Christian Man dies of a heart attack following serious threats and harassment from a group of militant Muslims who broke into his home.

Christian Man dies of a heart attack following serious threats and harassment...

On-the-job harassment got a New Jersey woman so upset she had a heart attack, according to a $150 million sex-discrimination suit filed yesterday.

Sex discrimination caused woman's heart attack: suit - NYPOST.com

Nunchucks - people that are harassed and in good health have had heart attacks. Here are three examples that can be readily found on google.

"Another customer suffered a heart attack after being forced into bankruptcy and all spent years being harassed by debt collectors who should have been paid off with the money they gave to James."

Debt counsellor Matt James bullied Plymouth man into remortgaging home, pocketed cash and fled to Spain | Plymouth Herald

Christian Man dies of a heart attack following serious threats and harassment from a group of militant Muslims who broke into his home.

Christian Man dies of a heart attack following serious threats and harassment...

On-the-job harassment got a New Jersey woman so upset she had a heart attack, according to a $150 million sex-discrimination suit filed yesterday.

Sex discrimination caused woman's heart attack: suit - NYPOST.com

Are you serious ? This is getting freaking pathetic.

Even if he did have a heart attack solely due to the argument so what. The security guard was doing his job. If you beep a born at someone in traffic and they die is it your fault? There's no way a security guard could for see that a minor argument would kill this guy.

Case dismissed.

I've read most posts in this thread, and first I must say, I'm sick up to here with this sue happy society we live in now. How there has to always be an entity with money responsible for things that happen, have happened, and/or will continue to happen in life. People die. We will all die. This wasn't blatant neglect IMO. It was circumstance. People argue. And they always will. Bad things happen to people every day. That doesn't mean somebody has to be responsible. There are plenty of 6 yr olds who's fathers have died from heart attacks. Were they just unlucky enough to not have a scap goat available at the time? A lot of people dont take care of their bodies. They eat like crap. The guy could have dropped 10 minutes after leaving or arriving at the game. And if society has to be this way, does this woman really need 10 mil? If the guy made 100k a yr and worked for 30 yrs from now that's 3 mil. If they feel they need to award her money, which I personally don't, it seems excessive to me. I feel bad for all involved. And for all families who lose a loved one, but to me this reeks of ambulance chasing lawyers. I'm sorry, but this makes me sick. Having devastation in your life, is not winning the lottery. Man up.

Arguing with someone and being rude to them /= tortious.

if it was I'd been doin' triple life....:behindsofa:

Suing the team that took someone's season tickets because they parked in front of the Bass store

... good luck to her ... Kraft's lawyers are the MMA of attorneys.

sorry for her loss and the trauma to her kid but she's getting nothing ... not even a settlement.

she would have to prove the patriot's security people were aware of the man's health issues to even have a chance.

Last edited:
yeah yeah yeah...we all know how this ends....she screams "10 million!!!!" ...the lawyers get together and work out a settlement...maybe 250 K...or whatever it's worth to Kraft in P.R....end of story...some scumbag got in her ear and is trying to rake in an easy 1/3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick