PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1 Manning down ... 1 more to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So much for the Manning vs Manning Super Bowl.

mikey said:
So much for the Manning vs Manning Super Bowl.

You can bet the media is sniffling into their microphones.

Both Barbers were elimated in the WC round.

well..the eli manning led team did not deerve to go forward...as far as my manning led team..it remains to be decided.

why-me a river.............

Attachments

• Eli_Why.jpg
    Eli_Why.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
You know what the cool thing about this is? (aside from a Manning biffing hard into the turf). As easily predicted, playoff rookie QBs choke: this year it was Simms and Manning. It just solidifies how awesome Brady is: remember four years ago. He comes in from the backup (NOT starting) spot to completely excel in the playoffs like he's a 5 year vet.

I'm glad he's in New England. :D

CheerforTom said:
You know what the cool thing about this is? (aside from a Manning biffing hard into the turf). As easily predicted, playoff rookie QBs choke: this year it was Simms and Manning. It just solidifies how awesome Brady is: remember four years ago. He comes in from the backup (NOT starting) spot to completely excel in the playoffs like he's a 5 year vet.

I'm glad he's in New England. :D

I thought the DIFFERENCE between Brady and Eli is that Brady had to GROW UP quickly. Being a 6th-round pick, he had LITTLE margin for error. Unlike Eli, he had NO GUARANTEE that he will be starting again with Bledsoe on the sideline. There was a sense of URGENCY on Brady's part to perform or he goes back to carrying Bledsoe's jockstrap. Therefore, in a perverse way, Brady's being drafted in the 6th round helped him tremendously in the maturing process and in molding him to be the person and player he is today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back