PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Nobody is coming. It’s up to us”

Whoah hold up now! Is that . . . is that true? What are your sources?? I thought Tom Brady and Randy Moss were on their way but somehow you must have heard different.

Josh Mickey D and Jimmy are coming.

castaway2_1850514i.jpg

tank.gif

Need to keep investing money and roster spots into a part of the game that is being rapidly phased out.
I'm all for investing money and resources into it. Just not salary cap money.

A 5M gunner doesn't give you more wins than a well coached, athletic gunner on his rookie deal. A disciplined, well-coached, and prepared ST unit gets the job done more than fine.

don't forget special teamer extraordinaire Chris Board, he of ZERO defensive snaps and four special teams tackles.....$ well spent
Top that off with 5 million guaranteed for over the hill Reiff.

I'm all for investing money and resources into it. Just not salary cap money.

A 5M gunner doesn't give you more wins than a well coached, athletic gunner on his rookie deal. A disciplined, well-coached, and prepared ST unit gets the job done more than fine.
The organization will never publicly admit it.. they were able to do business as business was done because we had stability at the QB position. They are very smart people at 1 patriots place.. they need to alter thier thinking and put a product out on the field that fans can appreciate and respect. BB the GM created this tangled web of a roster his infatuation with STs and try hards is obnoxious.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back