PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

“Nobody is coming. It’s up to us”

That many?

Eternal optimist...

There's about 1 w left in this season... Given the penchant of a certain player to toss the ball to the other team...

Enjoy this Sunday. Going to be a long season after that
It's just so depressing this season.. NE football was over before it started. I've made mention. This team should be where Jax is.. Jax rebuilt just like we supposedly did. Difference is they got Lawrence a playmaker on the outside..

To your point.. 1.. maybe 1 more win this season and that is being generous. Mac and J.C. JAGson are going to have to debate over who the real Mr. INT really is.

It's just so depressing this season.. NE football was over before it started. I've made mention. This team should be where Jax is.. Jax rebuilt just like we supposedly did. Difference is they got Lawrence a playmaker on the outside..

To your point.. 1.. maybe 1 more win this season and that is being generous. Mac and J.C. JAGson are going to have to debate over who the real Mr. INT really is.
Eh, it's football.

If I was a reporter I’d ask at 2-7, “Will you try wearing the T-shirts again?”

sigh

No, the difference is that the jags have Lawrence.

Switch the QB;s and I believe that we have the better team.

sigh

Better QB.. not better team IMO.. JAX is pretty stout on defense and.
sigh

Lawrence yes, point I'm trying to make is.. the team made a coaching change from his rookie season.. put some pieces around him.. all he did was go to the 2nd round of the playoffs and played KC well.
This season they are only 6-2.. top of the AFC.. to me where should be right where they are. But we are at the bottom like gum stuck on a shoe.

Rumors of BOB to Michigan State and Mickey D eventually back to NE.

That means another year of Corky. This is what hell looks like.

6 Super Bowls buys you the right to "retire" or "quit" after the season's over.

Does it? He’s the GM. The decisions (and lack of decisions) of today have consequences tomorrow. If he were just the coach I’d agree to an extent.

Does it? He’s the GM. The decisions (and lack of decisions) of today have consequences tomorrow. If he were just the coach I’d agree to an extent.
It does. You don't want to publicly humiliate a guy who's brought you organization so much success.

You can fire a Josh McDaniels mid-season. He has a bad track record as HC. A guy like BB who is in the Top 5 wins for a HC with 6 rings you don't do that to.

Without knowing the bottom 5 guys on the roster of all 32 teams I have to feel like Bill spends more on guys who are strictly special teasers than almost any other team. It seems like most teams might have a veteran guy or two (outside of the obvious Kicker, punter, long snapper) who play special teams and supplement the rest of the group with backups on rookie deals.

For instance we have:
Cody Davis
Brendan Schooler
Chris Board
Mack Wilson
Ty Montgomery
Matt Slater
Raekwon MacMillan

Yep... Slater plus one more from Board/Davis/Schooler - and ONLY ONE MORE from them - is all we need. Ty Monty is a Disgrace to the flying Elvis.

Yep... Slater plus one more from Board/Davis/Schooler - and ONLY ONE MORE from them - is all we need. Ty Monty is a Disgrace to the flying Elvis.
Slater is redundant if you have schooleri would want them to have 3 QBs and train and beat the heck out of all 3 till we find QB of future.

The round should not matter. All 3 QBs have equal chances of being starter . So with that in mind I wouldn't want a veteran unless it's someone like doubs.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back