PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would the Pats be interested in Tayson Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, the Saints like him a lot. They like his toughness and versatility. It would be surprising if he left New Orleans.

What happened to your other account, dude?

He's an interesting player, but whose roster spot is he taking? I don't see it. We're debating here whether or not to keep Hoyer and 3 quarterbacks. We have other positions (especially WR) where we are going to cut players that we would prefer not to have to.

From what I understand, the Saints like him a lot. They like his toughness and versatility. It would be surprising if he left New Orleans.

What happened to your other account, dude?
yeah supafly hes respected here, but hes also trained with brees for a couple of years and improved, alot, and a good guy. I would be surprised also, but... wondering if this kid is the real deal. I dont know man they just never fixed it, but its ok, was blocked for 6 months

Like him a lot, but after all of this, what makes you think Payton would be willing to give him up?

Like him a lot, but after all of this, what makes you think Payton would be willing to give him up?
Well it's not up to Payton if he goes with Bridgewater, Im pretty sure hill would be open to a contract, if SP messes up, so im wondering if BB is watching this kid

I want this kid here, but I can see him being a QB in NE, something maybe no one is watching
for some reason, I think bb brilliance, I think he knows this kid

Last edited:
He's an interesting player, but whose roster spot is he taking? I don't see it. We're debating here whether or not to keep Hoyer and 3 quarterbacks. We have other positions (especially WR) where we are going to cut players that we would prefer not to have to.
do you think Hoyer is better than hill ?

As a QB? No.

As a QB? No.
Are you sure about that andy ? faster than young, built by brees, and open to working hard, great family, good ethics ? and has gotten wat better ? are you sure ? im not

do you think Hoyer is better than hill ?

Hoyer isn't exciting, but he's spent several years as the Patriots #2 QB and has started games for 5 other teams. Hill is 29 years old and has yet to be named as any team's top backup. So, yes.

If our circumstances were different where Stidham was the clear cut #2 and we had more clarity at other positions, Hill would be an interesting project and possibly worth a roster spot.

Are you sure about that andy ? faster than young, built by brees, and open to working hard, great family, good ethics ? and has gotten wat better ? are you sure ? im not
I don’t see QB skills. Lots of guys are athletes, and good people who work hard buy you have to be able to read a defense make good decisions and accurate throws. I haven’t seen that. I also have never seen evidence of the dynamic that of you are on the same team as a good QB you become a good QB.

At the details? Film study, practice, etc. Yeah, probably definitely.
k but I don't see it , hill has better numbers and do you think your going to hear " omg Hoyer wins another SB" id be amazing if he wins one

k but I don't see it , hill has better numbers and do you think your going to hear " omg Hoyer wins another SB" id be amazing if he wins one
What numbers does hill have?

I havent watch much of Hill, but as of now he looks more NFL-ready than Stidham and simply better than Hoyer at this point

This 3rd pre-season game he did some really good stuff, great understanding of zones and we already knew he has the physical tools. As of now, I think he would be a good substitute for Brees.

But there is 0% chance that the Saints trade him, right? So i dont think there is interest lol

My suggestion:
Seek out a Ravens message board. That team and their fan base have bought into this college offense....for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft