PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who runs this major Patriots hatred website?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be a Jets fan, as the words used in the web address ID seem too original for Borges.

I see this as a tribute to our success. I don't see many I Hate the Texans web sites. I say everyone here pays them a visit as often as possible and show them how strong the Patriots Nation is.

yes sites like this are good to see, all it does is prove how much our rivals are jelous of the sucess the patriots have had

Chalk this up to the price of success and jealousy.. if they are *****in about BB wearing a visor and no socks to a baseball game, they need some better stuff to sustain themselves.

That's pretty funny.

I know most people here arent that dumb, but don't go over there an feed the trolls, just let them be.

Eh, just some guy who figured out it's easier to get hits when you're a hater... If anything, just look at it as how far we've come over the past 10 years... But he shouldn't be surprised if the NFL puts the clamp down on his t-shirts which seem to cross a few copyright laws...

Eh, just some guy who figured out it's easier to get hits when you're a hater... If anything, just look at it as how far we've come over the past 10 years... But he shouldn't be surprised if the NFL puts the clamp down on his t-shirts which seem to cross a few copyright laws...

No copyright violation unless the teams logo or NFL shield are on the product,Myself like probably many of people on here alone know at least one other team named the 'Patriots' whether its a high school or even little league squad so having I hate the patriots t-shirt for sale can mean for any team named that.

No copyright violation unless the teams logo or NFL shield are on the product,Myself like probably many of people on here alone know at least one other team named the 'Patriots' whether its a high school or even little league squad so having I hate the patriots t-shirt for sale can mean for any team named that.
So you're saying "I hate the New England Patriots" is not a copyright violation..? I wouldn't be quite so sure about that... You can't speak or write the words "Super Bowl" in any advertisement without the permission of the NFL so I don't see why team names would be any different... but I've been wrong before once or twice...

If you read his blog it's written too well to be Ron (Borges) from the Cape. His blog on the Chargers game made me laugh and if I didn't know any better I would have thought I was reading a pre-2004 Red Sox fan blog about the Yankees. He had the tortured soul, just once before I die thing going in over-drive.

So you're saying "I hate the New England Patriots" is not a copyright violation..? I wouldn't be quite so sure about that... You can't speak or write the words "Super Bowl" in any advertisement without the permission of the NFL so I don't see why team names would be any different... but I've been wrong before once or twice...

As long as the logo patent from the team is not on the shirt,no players stats or picture with any emblem and the NFL shield is not on the shirt,then NO its not copyright enfringement.

If you have gone to eBay you will see several different varieties of shirts for the Patriots with ones like Jesus Loves The Patriots (which we know he does;) ) along with other homebrewed shirts and eBay does not pull then,since they are very big at copyright violations and pull anything remotely offensive,so I am sure these would never be allowed on and have been on for quite a while as I have seen them sold more than often.

We have always fed off the negative energy.

People are envious-wait until we start the season!

Am I the only one who actually likes that site? It's a funny Pats blog that just uses bitterness as its hook. ("Why does Billy look so angry? Is it because he forgot his socks?") And it's called INEPT, for crying out loud!

Check out their account of last season's Pats-Bears game:
http://i-hate-the-new-england-patri.../11/bearlies-to-try-new-approach-defense.html

I don't know if its funny..but its an interesting website to say the least,I have never seen a site solely for the hatred of another team...Our teams success has gotta eat at the webmaster I suppose.

As long as the logo patent from the team is not on the shirt,no players stats or picture with any emblem and the NFL shield is not on the shirt,then NO its not copyright enfringement.
Then try making a commercial or a shirt that says "Super Bowl" in it... no logo, no stats, no picture... and good luck with that...
If you have gone to eBay you will see several different varieties of shirts for the Patriots with ones like Jesus Loves The Patriots (which we know he does;) ) along with other homebrewed shirts and eBay does not pull then,since they are very big at copyright violations and pull anything remotely offensive,so I am sure these would never be allowed on and have been on for quite a while as I have seen them sold more than often.
With all due respect, you have just boiled down your argument to "It's on eBay, so it must be legal." I am not sure I agree with that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back