PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vistors Locker Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Whats happened to our Visitors forum? There seems to me to be an overabundance of visitors(trolls) in the main forum. I know our super Mods have been doing an outstanding job considering the excessive media attention this season, but more and more threads in the main forum are getting hijacked by trolls. In the off season, we usually relax a bit on keeping the trolls in the Visitors forum because of the lack of general football news, but I'm calling for a tightening up on our "guests", and a plea to our regulars to not rise to the bait of these trolls!!

just my 2 cents!!

Whats happened to our Visitors forum? There seems to me to be an overabundance of visitors(trolls) in the main forum. I know our super Mods have been doing an outstanding job considering the excessive media attention this season, but more and more threads in the main forum are getting hijacked by trolls. In the off season, we usually relax a bit on keeping the trolls in the Visitors forum because of the lack of general football news, but I'm calling for a tightening up on our "guests", and a plea to our regulars to not rise to the bait of these trolls!!

just my 2 cents!!

Hear hear! How hard is it to stay on the topic of the thread? If you want to boost your team on a legitimate point dealing with the topic being discussed, I'm fine with it.

If you want to talk smack, get in line with the other unemployables and read your script on the Jim Rome radio show.

The fact is, the small percentage that really want to talk football never have a problem.

The ones that just want to be confrontational or slip in some tasteless innuendo by way of an AV or veiled comment inevitably reveal their agenda and get posters interested in the topic annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes