PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

UnOfficial pre-Game Thread-Bronco's @PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Here's the thread guys,Figure I was safe and good to go on timing,Kickoff in roughly 4.5 Hours.As I understand It,This is a NATIONALLY televised game.Fortunately for the poor college dudes such as myself,we can catch it on the local NBC.THANK GOD!.3-0.Here's hoping personally that Tommy looks sharper then the last two weeks and that the running game continues to produce and keep those chains moving.Lastly,Hoping that defense can stop the passing yards.Cheer's..GO PATS!

Re: Official Game Thread-Bronco's @PATRIOTS

Can you put a space after your commas? No offense, it just makes it hard to read.

Kdo5 said:
Can you put a space after your commas? No offense, it just makes it hard to read.

Sorry about that, I forgot to refer to my Grammar Manual before I made the thread, Please forgive me of my ignorance.I do not know what I was thinking.

NEM said:
Is this thread sanctioned by the official NFL game thread department? PLease display your official game thread permission pass with the authorized signature of the head of the game thread, official, department of the NFL.

Otherwise, please refer to your thread as non-sanctioned, and UNOFFICIAL. Thank you.

NEM,not sure what I did to warrant the Criticism,You have never Called me out like that.I'll try to work on that next time.Again brother, my apologies.

How can this be the official thread if it 4.5 hours before the game? why didn't you just start it last night so you could have credit for the "Official Game Thread-Broncos @ Patriots?" By the way, very poor choice on the 's on Bronco. You are indicating that the Patriots are the posession of the Broncos. Somehow I think we need a new official thread. This is bad luck.

Patriots4Ever said:
NEM,not sure what I did to warrant the Criticism,You have never Called me out like that.I'll try to work on that next time.Again brother, my apologies.

He's joking, or at least I hope he is.

Last edited:

Patriots4Ever said:
Sorry about that, I forgot to refer to my Grammar Manual before I made the thread, Please forgive me of my ignorance.I do not know what I was thinking.

Pretty sad the dude is in college and can't get commas or apostrophes correct. What have American institutions become? lol.

Digger44 said:
Pretty sad the dude is in college and can't get commas or apostrophes correct. What have American institutions become? lol.

**** you guys,You sure do know how to run a guy off the boards. All i have tried to do is come in here and be a good guy and try and make some friends in the process. Appreciate your kindness.I get the point,Im done. I'll just stick to being a lurker and not even bothering.

Last edited:

Patriots4Ever said:
**** you guys,You sure do know how to run a guy off the boards. All i have tried to do is come in here and be a good guy and try and make some friends in the process. Appreciate your kindness.I get the point,Im done. I'll just stick to being a lurker and not even bothering.

Darn, I wasn't even trying this time. If you decided to return, please fix the comma-space thing. You are still having issues. Why did you start this thread almost 5 hours early agian?

Digger44 said:
Darn, I wasn't even trying this time. If you decided to return, please fix the comma-space thing. You are still having issues. Why did you start this thread almost 5 hours early agian?
(Just to get this out of the way, the point of this comment isn't to start an argument with my long time bud Digger44)

That was funny. But even though he made it 5 hours early, every week it seems like someone makes it 5 hours early. It appears to be a mad rush every week for someone to be the first person to make the official game thread and have their name next to it.

Keegs said:
(Just to get this out of the way, the point of this comment isn't to start an argument with my long time bud Digger44)

That was funny. But even though he made it 5 hours early, every week it seems like someone makes it 5 hours early. It appears to be a mad rush every week for someone to be the first person to make the official game thread and have their name next to it.

Keegs you stinkin peice of.....oh wait, sorry it is a habit. I did't even think i was being harsh on the guy. I even put a lol in there. You need to look at his sign off thread. I was much funnier there.

Digger44 said:
How can this be the official thread if it 4.5 hours before the game? why didn't you just start it last night so you could have credit for the "Official Game Thread-Broncos @ Patriots?" By the way, very poor choice on the 's on Bronco. You are indicating that the Patriots are the posession of the Broncos. Somehow I think we need a new official thread. This is bad luck.

Every Week it's Who The Frig can make this post 1st...I used to think that stuff ended in grade school...now I know I was wrong.

F.B.N. said:
Every Week it's Who The Frig can make this post 1st...I used to think that stuff ended in grade school...now I know I was wrong.

I think you are on to something here. Grade school might explain why he went screaming and crying with the sign off thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes