PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TRUTH & RUMORS: Dolphins want Culpepper

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news.

Box_O_Rocks said:
This is good news.

Non capisce (why is that good news? Do you think Culpepper drags Miami down?).

Fanfrom1960 said:
Non capisce (why is that good news? Do you think Culpepper drags Miami down?).
Culpepper fumbles, he is a big play QB who can be flustered by a decent defense.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Culpepper fumbles, he is a big play QB who can be flustered by a decent defense.

Small hands, good for an OBGYN, bad for a QB.
The old coach for Archbishop WIlliams, I forget his name, but he was missing some fingers figured out a way to fix this. He had the center snap the ball vertically without twisting it. A buddy of mine played center for the Bishops and showed me the technique. I had all my pop-warner teams use it since, and they rarely fumble the snap.

I would be worried if the Fins got a healthy Brees or another decent QB. Imagine the numbers Chambers would put up with a decent QB. Daunte is a good Qb and he is huge, but he can be easily frustrated.

I'm not a big Culpepper fan but he would be a good upgrade for Miami, it would seem.

Culpepper in Miami would be a win-win situation. The Doplhins would win because they landed a big QB prize who could make them a perrenial wild card team. The Patriots would win because Daunte Culpepper is Miami's quarterback, and therefore they would never be a true Super Bowl contender.

IMO i think Culpepper needs a R.Moss or T.O type WR which Miami dont have IMO

What?????

Brady#12 said:
IMO i think Culpepper needs a R.Moss or T.O type WR which Miami dont have IMO

Have you forgotten David Boston? That guy has been a HUGE, big time receiver for the doofins.....how could you not put him in that elite category like Moss and T.O.????? ;) lol..............

In all seriousness....all they have is Chambers....he will still be effective and a threat....

Culpepper in Miami would be like Bledsoe in Buffalo. Culpepper is a big arm, very gifted QB, but not a quick thinker. He, like Drew, does not process info quick enough. I think we would own him

stcjones said:
Have you forgotten David Boston? That guy has been a HUGE, big time receiver for the doofins.....how could you not put him in that elite category like Moss and T.O.????? ;) lol..............

In all seriousness....all they have is Chambers....he will still be effective and a threat....

oops :bricks:....lol i think Chambers would have a pro bowl season with Culpepper at QB and he would benifit from R.Brown at RB aswell....but we wouls still be the superiour team :D :cool:

latest rumor...Culpepper may be CUT by Minnie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back